Been directly lied to fifa 21

by cswolfhound

Original Post

Been directly lied to fifa 21

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello Can someone please get back to me and tell me what’s going on. I contacted your team on the 6th of November because my account was hacked twice within that week. I phoned up and an agent told me that he could see my account was compromised and that I needed to change my email and make a case. So that I did. I was on hold for almost an hour while my email got changed along with my password and he was escalating my case for my missing content while giving my account a transfer ban to protect me from further compromisation. Now. I have been waiting almost 7 days now and throughout the week I have contacted the team to ask for updates and I have screenshot evidence off been told that my case is under Intense investigation and that to check my emails regularly.

Today I contacted your team for an update to be told there is no case and that I needed to make a new one? Can honestly someone look into this because I’ve wasted over 400 pound on the game, contacting your team and I can’t even do nothing with it. I’ve missed out on all sorts off content because I think your team is dealing with the situation after been told it was and now there’s no case to exist? How is this fair? When I try and contact your team on live chat it does not give me the option no matter what way I try doing it. Trying to contact your team is a joke and customers shouldn’t be treated like this. I knew for a fine fact nothing at all was getting done for the past week hence why I kept asking for updates but instead I get fed lies from your team telling me it’s getting dealt with when in reality when I phoned up all he did was chance my email and password and give me a transfer ban on the market. Why have I been lied to? Is it to late to get my stuff back? Totally not fair at all. 

Message 1 of 1 (282 Views)