Be a pro missing feature

by refined98

Original Post

Be a pro missing feature

★ Guide

Be a pro is missing tab on the menu for injuries, trades etc.. There's only this bar down on the screen where you can see scores, goal leaders, points leaders and on last there comes injuries and moves which takes painfully long time waiting that news bar to get there. Also it's kinda important to be able to see injuries and transfers whenever you like. Another point is that now if you miss those injury news you don't see it never again..

Injuries and transfers/moves needs it's own tab where you can watch those whenever you want.
It need's to be fixed really EA Dev team.

Message 1 of 14 (2,525 Views)

Re: Be a pro missing feature

★★★ Novice

Is Be a Pro missing the entire CHL experience now?

Message 2 of 14 (2,469 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well, guess I could test out playing the worst hockey I can during the Memorial Cup to see if I get drafted.  See how far down the league pushes my player ha ha.

Message 3 of 14 (2,460 Views)

★ Novice
@k1sarazu milestones are bugged NYR goals and assits in tracker are showing the opposite of what they should be. (Goals showing for assists and assist for goals)

Injuries seem bugged, idk if the all star game is bugged or not but it talked and mentioned it but never did have a game, i do have an all star selection in my milestones. Few things so far
Message 4 of 14 (2,453 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I played about as terrible in the Memorial Cup games as I could.  We lost all three, I was still drafted at 160.  Currently playing preseason games for the Ducks and getting warned that I might not make the team.  Ha, I hope I get sent down to the AHL.  (If the AHL even exists in this BAP)

Message 5 of 14 (2,437 Views)

★★★ Novice
@JayMac011 I haven't scored a goal or assist yet, but will look for that later.
Message 6 of 14 (2,435 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, yes it is! And it sucks!

Message 7 of 14 (2,422 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, heard a lots there isn't actual all-star game played on BAP mode... Weird.

Message 8 of 14 (2,412 Views)

★ Guide

We need answers from EA for these problems.

Message 9 of 14 (2,356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here is another issue, let's say you have the latest roster update, you start a BaP, and run through the memorial cup and get drafted by a team (my BaP was drafted 2nd overall by the Kings). Look at the teams player information. You can see players salary amount and length, they are all short by 1 year! For example, according to the Rosters and CapFriendly, Drew Doughty has 7 years left on his contract, starting in the 2020-2021 season. In my BaP he only has 6 years left in his contract. We are playing in the 2020-2021 Season. If you start a franchise mode, and sim to say game 3 of the regular season, and look at Drew Doughty, he has 7 years left on his contract! AS IT SHOULD BE! 

Also, check out the Awards, it still shows the Blues as the winner of the Stanley Cup, but the other awards are correct!

Message 10 of 14 (2,298 Views)