Re: Bayonet Charge

by Gund4meister

Original Post

Bayonet Charge

★★★★ Novice
Is it me, or does the bayonet charge seem to miss more than it should? Don't get me wrong charging somebody down with a pointy stick at the end of your gun is fun, however it seem that more often than not you will run right past them. This is not only a joy killer, but you will probably get wrecked by the guy you just missed. Anybody else think so?
Message 1 of 15 (885 Views)

★ Guide

This happens about 2/10 times for me and just seem like a bug at the moment. The bayonet charge is most likely going to be nerfed anyways so I'd just try not to rely on it too much going forward Large smile

Message 2 of 15 (850 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @Gund4meister } i don't have this problems...

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 3 of 15 (843 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@calebthedude11I don't use bayonet charge a lot either, I was just finishing up a challenge, and realized it's still the same as it was months ago. I like to bayonet people, but sometimes it's not reliable. Large smile

Message 4 of 15 (830 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 5 of 15 (828 Views)

How do I understand youTongue out

«Hero» это статус, а не должность.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 15 (821 Views)

★★ Guide
Hello @Gund4meister

To me i don't seem that the bayonet charge missed that much. Might just seem to me that it's fairly accurate when doing the charge. Yet it's debatable!

Thanks, Zoie
Message 7 of 15 (811 Views)

@Gund4meister

Well, the Bayonet Charge is kinda buggy sometimes. But not more or less than it was a while back, what i can say so far.

Anyways, they'r thinking about some changes for the Bayonet Charge and the handling of it. So we will probably see soon if it changes something else for it as well.

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 8 of 15 (807 Views)

★ Guide
Yeah this used to happen a lot. My bayonet is always switched off these days, I like to be more stealth with the Combat Knife
Message 9 of 15 (775 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Indeed they are changing things with the bayonet charge.  It's been rolled out in the CTE (don't quote me).  But, the changes are thus;

"Bayonet Charge Changes:

• Activated aiming speed modifier during prepare state as well as charge state.
  • This means a player can rotate a maximum of 50 degrees during the prepare state. Also added an input modifier disabling strafe while charging.
  • Adding subtle boost to 3P footsteps when bayonet charging to increase threat awareness. Boosted volume of Enemy VO for Bayonet Charge when close to player.
  • Slightly reduced maximum turn rate while charging.
  • Removed damage reduction while in charge. Weapons will now hit charging players for normal damage."

Credit to pvplive.net

Message 10 of 15 (745 Views)