Re: Battlefronte II accidental skin purchase.

by Centennialpigon

Original Post

Battlefronte II accidental skin purchase.

★★★ Newbie

I accidentally purchased the 91st Recon Corps and the 41st Elite Corps skins for Battlefront II. May I please receive a refund of my credits, and have the skins be taken away from me?

I was looking at my phone while in the crate scene and accidentally purchased the 41st elite corps skin. I frantically pushed buttons to try to cancel the purchase, but this caused me to press eventually press B and then A again, causing me to also accidentally purchase the 91st Recon Corps skin.

Please, I accidentally spent 80,000 credits, I need these credits to unlock the upcoming heroes.

I swear I’m not trying to deceive the company into giving me a refund after trying the skins out, although I understand why you might thing that. Please! Please refund these skins!

Thank you for reading and/or acting on my request.

Message 1 of 6 (897 Views)

★★ Pro

@tanki60o you better get grinding the game because I don't see you getting your credits back I'm sorry to tell you. Go on EA do something it can't be that hard to refund the credits and re lock the skins. Go on prove me wrong EA help one of your customers. Good luck bud you'd be the first I hear of getting something like that happen. 

Message 2 of 6 (885 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wait is this the right place to ask for a refund? Should I be contacting them through a different method?

Message 3 of 6 (879 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

No one here can give you a refund. You'll have to go through EA support. But it's a waste of your time because it's not likely support will refund your credits either. https://help.ea.com/en/star-wars/star-wars-battlefront-ii/ this link should take you there. Click contact us at the bottom. 

Message 4 of 6 (857 Views)

★★★ Pro

I doubt that even a Crystal purchase could be refunded - but by using in-game currency, I would not even bother with support. These dudes won't even unlock English language on the Polish localised game, lol.

You still have a month to earn enough credits for Grievous (expected release is Oct30), and we won't see Obi-Wan for a long time - you'll most likely have another month to get the credits after purchasing Grievous.

Message 5 of 6 (833 Views)

★ Guide

A refund for one person would unleash a cataclism of gamers wanting refunds, some fraudulently so.

Message 6 of 6 (680 Views)