Battlefield v Online ban

by Toxic-NeO_O

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield v Online ban

★★★ Novice

So the matter is simple as that , i was playing like anyone else and suddenly the screen freezes and got error message from Fairfight that i`ve got banned for cheating ... well i have BF3 , 4 , HL , 1 and I`ve never cheated in one of these previous also my status in bf v would be as follow :

Score/min 263.42
Top 84%

K/D1.34
Top 44%

Kills1,207
Top 64%

Kills/min0.60
Top 66%

Win %73.50%
Top 3%

Wins75
Top 54%

Deaths899

already made 5 tickets  asking what i did wrong and the answer is the same email over and over 

We have received your most recent correspondence expressing concerns about the action that was taken on your account.

After thoroughly investigating your account and concern, we again found that we actioned your account correctly after it was found to have violated our User Agreement. We will also be unable to provide any details regarding our internal procedures.

Due to this violation, we will not remove the sanction that was applied to your account. 

After completing two full investigations into your complaint, we consider this matter closed.

They don`t want to clear anything they don`t want to explain how did i cheat .. nothing , that`s the last time i`d buy anything from EA . i just want to share that to let you guys know that they ban without any reason at all ...

Message 1 of 6 (584 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield v Online ban

Hello @Toxic-NeO_O

Take a look at this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

If you think you have unfair ban, than contact EA Help.

EA HELP: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

AHQ is not here for solving your Ban. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (530 Views)

All Replies

Hello @Toxic-NeO_O

Take a look at this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

If you think you have unfair ban, than contact EA Help.

EA HELP: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

AHQ is not here for solving your Ban. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 6 (531 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey Mate , Thanks for your reply , however i did that already 5 times and still counting , and just sharing my problem i know no 1 will help me here as there were some topics here with the same problem and they gave up just like me cause simply we can`t do anything or defend ourselves .. 

Message 3 of 6 (522 Views)

Fairfight isn't an exact science and a lot of people can unfortunately taste sweet justice the mighty ban hammer gives - Just a little while ago people were getting banned in the Grind mind because it's built around getting points fast.

Since opening regular tickets doesn't seem to be working (most bots and a fair amount of new agents only see the red flag and end the conversation), I recommend you call an agent instead of thriugh mail/text chat.

I think they should legally have to give you a reason why you were banned (just my assumption, not fact) so keep asking to speak to someone who can give you an answer. Of course, only do this if *you honestly didn't do anything wrong*.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 6 (516 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well i`ll start with thanking you for you reply , and will answer the last point in your comment the exact situation is my number of kills 17 my number of deaths 10 my weapon was ZH-29 semi-automatic rifle was my worst game so far in the game took 1 sniper shot from enemy scout gone down order to recover and the screen freezes with a message from Fairfight saying am cheating ... also as you see above my status were simple crap comparing to pro players in the game , now about calling unfortunately no can do as I`m from Egypt i can`t contact them directly also to ask for a phone call from them you have to be from Canada or UK .. as you see i did all what i have to do however my only concern in my emails to EA was what did i do wrong  and they answer with a link including 16 rules or EA which i didn`t breach any of it ... if you accused some1 for cheating you tell him you cheated and did 1 2 3 not just say you cheated and the case is closed , Please correct me if am wrong . 

Message 5 of 6 (510 Views)

EA DICE Team

I do see comment that you have already reach out to our ToS team about that. Unfortunately there is nothing we can help with on AHQ or are EA forums about your ban.

AHQ or EA forums is not the place to talk about your ban and I will be closing this topic. 

/Atic  
Message 6 of 6 (466 Views)