Re: Battlefield V language

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield V language

★★★★ Novice

So I had this issue with all the previous Battlefield games: Origin allowed me to buy only Russian version of the game in my region with no standard English language. It was the case with Bf 3, 4, 1, Battlefront 1 and 2. And there was no way to change it, I even contacted tech support and they said they couldn't help, so I had to buy those games on the third party web-stores.

So my question is: will there be standard English localization in RU region or not? This pretty much determines whether or not I'll buy this game. As of now Origin says English is included, but I still have some doubts. I need a confirmation from the developers or EA guys, please answer!

Message 1 of 29 (29,523 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

EA DICE Team

Hey @DONT_PREORDER_BF I can confirm at the moment that English is going to be included with the Russian and Polish version of Battlefield 5. 

I hope this helps. Standard smile 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 29 (30,184 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

EA DICE Team

Hey @DONT_PREORDER_BF I can confirm at the moment that English is going to be included with the Russian and Polish version of Battlefield 5. 

I hope this helps. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 29 (30,185 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh dude... You can't imagine... So many times I wrote to the tech support, so much money spent (I bought Bf1 twice to get English)... And finally! Thank you so much!

Message 3 of 29 (29,452 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @DONT_PREORDER_BF,

Happy to hear :D

/Atic
Message 4 of 29 (29,446 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@DONT_PREORDER_BF wrote:

Oh dude... You can't imagine... So many times I wrote to the tech support, so much money spent (I bought Bf1 twice to get English)... And finally! Thank you so much!

Your thread also made me happy.

I have lots of friends who usually buy RU-PL versions of the game and then go through the hussle of changing the languages and what not, often not even knowing that their game did not include English at that time.

It's actually what made me start posting on this forums I believe...

Thanks for the information!

Message 5 of 29 (29,441 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I too noticed "Russian, English" for BFV and only "Russian, Polish" for other titles.

So this is incredible news! I'm preordering now!

Message 6 of 29 (29,304 Views)

★★★ Novice
in eu version i dont see russian language included at all... will there be russian language outside of russia?
Message 7 of 29 (29,093 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello,
will the asian version of battlefield v support the "european" languages like french, german, italian etc. ?
Message 8 of 29 (28,707 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That interests me too. Can we have one answer here pls?

Message 9 of 29 (28,508 Views)

★★ Apprentice

"will the asian version of battlefield v support the "european" languages like french, german, italian etc. ?"

Hello anyone can answer?

Message 10 of 29 (28,417 Views)