Battlefield V feedback.

by Generau_Wpierdol

Original Post

Re: Battlefield V feedback.

Now, i am not saying that a Tiger should be as fast as a Shermie, or a Pzkpfw IV. But it shouldn't be too fast either. Finding the right balance between what is fun and a semblance of realism is kind of hard. Too real and it will be hard for most players (and also not fun). Too easy and the more hardcore players would complain. 

BF always tried to get the right spot between arcade and some semblance of realism. And succeeded most of the time. 

Anyways, we will probably see at launch  (though, if we are lucky we might get an open beta, near release, to check it out)

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 11 of 15 (454 Views)

★★ Novice

Carbonic - simple solution for tanks driving really slow is to just move their spawnpoints either to random /  or just closer to the battlefield. I don't see a point of increasing the tank speeds to current states just for sake of getting to the battlefield faster. There are plenty of solutions that can make you get ino the fight faster without need of making tanks overpowered like that. For example adding GEARBOXES. Again a'la war thunder solution. But making top gears more powerfull would fix the issue of endless journey. And it wouldnt make the tanks more powerfull on battlefield in 80% of cases at the same time. So TOP SPEED - YES ,   HUGE ACCELERATION - NO.

And the fact that it will be hard to get out of the tank and survive only confirms my point that tanks should have their armor improved - BUT still speed, turret rotation, gearbox, loading procedure - those all should be there.

Message 12 of 15 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Most importantly for me i wish to see BFV have a smooth launch and  better timed content release. BF1 had nice launch but the content release was horrible and to be honest Vote map kindoff was a bummer having to play the same fan favorites over and over again.

Message 13 of 15 (364 Views)

I totally agree man. :eahigh_file:

The DLC content drop time was weird. First it took like forever and then the last two DLC's was like just one month between them.

And yea, map Voting was just a bad idea.

Pretty sure BFV does that better. Wink

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 14 of 15 (357 Views)

★ Novice

Squad combat is very uneven. I've played games 9 to 5 and 9 to 4 because people jump into a game and immediately quit. They need to have some sort of underdog bonus or something if they can't get the numbers right to make an even fight.

Message 15 of 15 (203 Views)