Re: Battlefield V XBOX One keyboard and mouse

by Bafi59

Original Post

Battlefield V XBOX One keyboard and mouse

★ Novice

Hello! 

Will BFV have a mouse and keyboard support for xbox one in the future? 

Message 1 of 9 (16,033 Views)

I think that only official products for Xbox like new Razer keyboard and mouse will work for your Xbox. Standard smile

DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE
+XP
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 9 (16,002 Views)

★ Novice

I've tried other devices in other games and it worked. Is battlefield will be different in this case? :O

Message 3 of 9 (15,907 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @mcFlair13 @WindowsManTv_CZE

What we have said on the question: As developers, we’re excited mouse and keyboard support. We have nothing to announce today for Battlefield V other than it is something we’re considering.

/Atic 

Message 4 of 9 (15,876 Views)

★ Novice

I will buy Xbox with B5 when the game will have the mouse / keyboard support. I play playstation consoles for many many, years. Before that I had computer and played FPS games including Battlefield. On consoles I have just stoped plays FPS, with joypad the whole experience is different. I love console games, I love consoles, but the real fun with FPS and FPS online is with precice steering. I tried joypad many times, and failed at every attempt. For some time just stopped playing FPS games on consoles. And was too tired (lazy) to buy newest PC components to have fun with PC games. I have just registered to this forum to tell you that. I dunno how many players are like me, but I will surely go back to Battlefield series with mouse / keyboard. I don't care about the "core gamers" = kids shitstorm.

Cheers.

Message 5 of 9 (15,848 Views)

★ Novice

Is it possible to say something about kbm support on March? I am an old guy and using controller is thrustrating. So I need to know whether I should stay with bf5 or I should wait for an orher game.

Message 6 of 9 (15,205 Views)

★ Novice

Just got a email saying there shipping mouse and keyboard. Any chance to get update on this?

Message 7 of 9 (14,618 Views)

★★★ Guide

how did you get that email and what was it saying ?

Message 8 of 9 (14,422 Views)

★ Novice

I got email saying mouse and keyboard shipping. I should have ask my question more clearly. I was asking if BF5 would have mk support yet or if it will

Message 9 of 9 (14,113 Views)