Re: Battlefield V #OnlyInBattlefield #Firestorm Nvidia Contest

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

Battlefield V #OnlyInBattlefield #Firestorm Nvidia Contest

EA DICE Team

Welcome to the Battlefield V #OnlyinBattlefield #Firestorm Nvidia Contest.

Drop out of the plane, pull your 'chute, find a spot to land. Now grab a weapon and SURVIVE!

Starting April 5th, 2019 at 10:01 AM PDT / 5:01PM UTC / 7:01PM CEST, we will be accepting your BEST #OnlyinBattlefield Firestorm moments. The contest ends April 19th, 2019.

So, what's the contest?

• Squads – Show off your #OnlyinBattlefield skills in Battlefield V: Firestorm! Send us a 90-180 second clip showing us your most outrageous, intense, or funny #OnlyinBattlefield moment AS A SQUAD in Battlefield V: Firestorm. Video submissions must be a 1080p at 60fps (YouTube links). No copyrighted or 3rd party music, but you can check out the official Battlefield V soundtrack on Soundcloud.com/Battlefield and include tracks from here. Be sure to include the words, “Battlefield V: Firestorm #OnlyinBattlefield #Firestorm Nvidia Squads Contest” in the Entry.

• Solo – Show off your #OnlyinBattlefield skills in Battlefield V: Firestorm! Send us a 90-180 second clip showing us your most outrageous, intense, or funny #OnlyinBattlefield moment IN SOLO PLAY in Battlefield V: Firestorm. Video submissions must be a 1080p at 60fps (YouTube links). No copyrighted or 3rd party music, but you can check out the official Battlefield V soundtrack on Soundcloud.com/Battlefield and include tracks from here. Be sure to include the words, “Battlefield V: Firestorm #OnlyinBattlefield #Firestorm Nvidia Solo Contest” in the Entry.

How do you enter?

Are there other ways to enter?

What's the prize?

• Squads - Out of ALL the Squads Videos we receive, we'll pull 10 Top Videos out. We'll then have our judging panel narrow it down to TWO. Those two winners will EACH receive FOUR NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards - one for each of the members of their squad.

• Solo - Out of ALL the Solo Videos we receive, we'll pull 10 Top Videos out. We'll then have our judging panel narrow it down to THREE. Those THREE winners will EACH receive ONE NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards.

Are there any restrictions or rules? Who is eligible to participate?

(Source)

/Atic

Message 1 of 5 (1,019 Views)
Highlighted

It may be obvious so some but technically it wasn't in the rules so I'd like to share that 100% of the footage needs to be from Firestorm (aside from intro title cards and stingers etc.).

I was gunna be all cinematic and use a portion of the Airborne plane jumping sequence and was told while a nice idea, it would have been barred. If you have any questions about your videos, don't hesitate to ask someone.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 5 (946 Views)

★★★ Guide

what if a clip I have only last 20 seconds?

Message 3 of 5 (855 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
I am 30 seconds
Message 4 of 5 (842 Views)

★ Guide
I think 35 secounds
Message 5 of 5 (597 Views)