Re: Battlefield V Lightning Strikes Update 01152019

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Battlefield V Lightning Strikes Update 01152019

EA DICE Team

The Battlefield V Lightning Strikes Update will begin rolling out to each platform according to the release timing and downtime windows below:

Downtime: This is a zero-downtime update, so you will not be kicked from gameplay. Once the update is live for your platform, you will need to exit the game and relaunch to apply the update.

Update Accessibility:
PC - Tuesday, Jan 15th at 1am PT / 4am ET / 9am UTC / 10am CET
PlayStation 4 - Tuesday, Jan 15th at 2am PT / 5am ET / 10am UTC / 11am CET
Xbox One - Tuesday, Jan 15th at 3am PT / 6am ET / 11am UTC / 12pm CET

You can check out the Update Notes here https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/news/tides-of-war-chapter-2-lightning-strikes-update-notes.

Thanks and we'll see you on the battlefield!

The Teams at EA/DICE

(Source)

Message 1 of 22 (1,118 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

All patches are now live, time to download and jump in and play the new patch! 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 22 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, I was just wondering if this patch is the reason Frontlines small only seems to be offering me a 16 player variant? The 32 player servers have all but disappeared even when manually searching.  

Kind Regards

Message 3 of 22 (1,028 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @UncloaksHoax, its currently a bug and something we are looking in to. It should not be 16 man front-lines. 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 22 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ahh thanks for clearing that up, 16 player frontlines is a big no from me
Message 5 of 22 (1,008 Views)

★ Novice
Squad Conquest looks fun. Very disappointed that the Tides of War tracking bug doesn't seem to be addressed in the update notes...
Message 6 of 22 (991 Views)

★★★ Novice
Way to ruin recon with the new date. What's the point of camo and sneaking into a position only for the person you shoot to know exactly where you are
Now how the hell am I supposed to complete recon weapon proficiencys that require me to kill x amount of enemies while prone if every time I kill someone and they tell their squad where I'm at exactlalso why the * do self-loading rifles not 1 shot head shot enemies seem real stupid that an 8mm round fired from a kar98 is more powerful that a 8mm round fired from the zh-29

Please do away with the who killed you cam it didn't help anything
Message 7 of 22 (979 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just going to hate the death cam...was way better to have a good sniper hidden that these death nobs rushing to kill them when they were put down and now they know where they are...i think i will wait for the hard mode private servers.

Message 8 of 22 (924 Views)

★ Guide

can u guys put a hold on starting the next chapter till the huge bugs are fixed that effect people playing the game like the infinate loading screen. i dont see how this is going forward without these fixed first

Message 9 of 22 (871 Views)

★★ Novice
Awesome ♥️
Message 10 of 22 (859 Views)