Battlefield V:Hacker problems and Toxic behavior

by Donovan_Alito

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield V:Hacker problems and Toxic behavior

★★★ Novice

I found that someone is pretend to be a hacker. yeah i know that you are a great player soooooooooo "good" at the game but i didn't understand why they pretend to be a filthy hacker.but anyway There are still so many hacker runing around the server.well i already reported them i hope EA team will do somthing about it 

Message 1 of 9 (820 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield V:Hacker problems and Toxic behavior

Hello @Donovan_Alito

AHQ forum is not best place to talk about chaters / hackers... Standard smile

Also if you see cheater / hacker use this link please: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (811 Views)

All Replies

Hello @Donovan_Alito

AHQ forum is not best place to talk about chaters / hackers... Standard smile

Also if you see cheater / hacker use this link please: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.

Message 2 of 9 (812 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah i already click that link as you say i reported them and hoping EA team will do something about it

Message 3 of 9 (806 Views)

@Donovan_Alito

Thanks for undertanding. Standard smile

Message 4 of 9 (798 Views)

★★★ Novice
@WindowsManTv_CZE but hey.......Thank
Message 5 of 9 (786 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't understand why EA insist on locking every topic about cheaters, if they did something about it there wouldn't be so many topics, and please don't say you are doing things to combat it, if you were there wouldn't be so many in the game, yes there are awesome players and many claim hackusations but when there are players, usually 1 in the server that has triple or more kills than the other 63 players and no vehicles play a part then something is off. Seriously please sort it out, this along with the bugs are doing you no favours in the long run.

Message 6 of 9 (707 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @OopsBeardedDrunkOo 

Only because the AHQ is a community forum and tey are only community manger on and helper from community. Community manager haver already repport problem of cheater to EA and clearly nothing can be done more on the forum.

the topics are closed because the answer will always be the same and it has been given many times.

Message 7 of 9 (697 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The answer isn't clear, it's mainly excuses, players are frustrated at the lack of commitment on this from EA, there needs to be a clear precise answer that shows results or a clear outline on what is being done about this major problem, but instead it's the same garbage spouted, the fact is nothing is being done, everyone can see that but no one from \EA/DICE will admit it. It is beyond a joke now.

Message 8 of 9 (691 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @OopsBeardedDrunkOo  our latest update on anti cheat from our Battlefield community manger Braddock512.

Hello,

With the last few updates, our teams have continued to work on anti-cheat efforts to improve gameplay fairness and fair play in Battlefield V. With these behind-the scenes updates, our detections and detection methods have improved. 
We've also improved our reporting methods, as well as improved the reporting review process with our anti-cheat team. 

We appreciate the feedback from the community and ask you to continue to properly report any suspicious players you encounter. Please remember: simply filing a report does not mean they are guilty of cheating. Our anti-cheat teams look into each and every report to verify the authenticity and take appropriate action when a cheat is verified. Also note: we had previously stopped giving 7 day suspensions. Once verified via our internal tools, we have a zero-tolerance policy towards cheating accounts. 

One thing we urge each and every Battlefield player to review is their account security details. Do you have Secret Question/Answer on your account? Do you have more than one? Have you added Two-Factor Authentication to your account (via the Origin Authentication Process/Backup Codes or a third party authenticator like Google Authenticator? Unsecured accounts are sought after by cheat engineers and cheaters to test their cheat tools. 

This thread will be closed. Over the summer we'll be working with our anti-cheat and TOS teams to continue working on anti-cheat, from even more improved detection methods to better reporting processes for our gamers and more informative replies to cheat reports and appeals.

-Braddock512-

With that said and to follow the same standard as we have on our Franchises dedicated forums I will be closing this topic. 

/Atic 
Message 9 of 9 (679 Views)