Re: Battlefield One Ps4 Free In the name of Tsar Free download game pack not wor

by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

Battlefield One Ps4 Free In the name of Tsar Free download game pack not working

★★★★★ Newbie
Can anyone help me with this?
Downloaded the free maps on ps4 and it doesn't work my psn is The_gardai
Message 1 of 7 (984 Views)

Re: Battlefield One Ps4 Free In the name of Tsar Free download game pack not wor

★★★ Expert

@Harryufcid Just checking to be sure, you do own the base game right?

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did you find someone's post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did someone's post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers. :eahigh_file:

Message 2 of 7 (966 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yeah I own the base game and can play all the base game maps no problem .. I downloaded the in the name of Tsar Free download game pack and I can't get a game says I need to buy premium pass .. I just thought I'd share in case anyone else had this problem
Message 3 of 7 (963 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Harryufcid did you try a restart of the game and reboot of your console, sometimes these issues trend to correct themselves by logging out andback in again.

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did you find someone's post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did someone's post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers. :eahigh_file:

Message 4 of 7 (956 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @Harryufcid, did you get the pack to work and what content are you trying to do?

/Atic
Message 5 of 7 (822 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I got the in the name of Tsar map packs to work now but if possible I'd love the apocalypse or premium pass Standard smile that would be awesome !
I played the premium pass trial and was loving every minute of it !
Message 6 of 7 (814 Views)

@Harryufcid

If the DLC pack got correctly installed, make sure you tryed to join the right maps which are really part of this DLC.
In case you tryed to join one which is part of another DLC you don't own. Wink

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 7 of 7 (794 Views)