Re: “Battlefield” Bush’s Opinions To Making It Better

by WindowsManTv_CZE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

“Battlefield” Bush’s Opinions To Making It Better

★★★ Newbie

Hello I’m Bushmaster. Go ahead and add me if u wanna game sometime I’m a great medic 😄. But honestly I’ve some ideas that would make one of my favorite games besides Madden better   Something I think would be great to have in firestorm would be a defibrillator (shocker paddles). I think this would be a great thing to add in firestorm. This would mean u can bring back a teammate after they bleed out. We could do this without changing the game to much. It would have to be something u find in the match and u only get to use it once per victim unless u find more if there is more. I think this would make  players wanna stay in their matches given the chance to be brought back from death it would extend matches to much. But would also make squads work more together given there is a chance one could be brought back death. I say shocker pads because it’s realistic and battlefield used them before in battlefield 4. The only problem I could think of is real life time line did they actually have paddles in hospitals during ww2? I know they didn’t on the battlefield but did they have them if not maybe there’s something else we could use?  Apex has re spawn beacon fortnite has a bus pubg doesn’t have one yet but could get one. We could do one and do it the battlefield way realistic. Please everyone let me know your opinions and thoughts I look forward to reading them. Look for my other post and topics

Message 1 of 4 (265 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Hello @Bushmaster661

JackFrags was already talking about "respawn" in Firestorm in his YouTube video, but i think that it is not a good thing.. Once you are taken out, you will stay out for that match.
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (259 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hello @Bushmaster661

JackFrags was already talking about "respawn" in Firestorm in his YouTube video, but i think that it is not a good thing.. Once you are taken out, you will stay out for that match.

- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.

Message 2 of 4 (260 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello Windowman thanks for your reply This is true once dead stays dead it does keep the games shorter.
Message 3 of 4 (254 Views)

@Bushmaster661

No problem, I'm here everytime. Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (221 Views)