Re: Battlefield 5 mastery challenges

by BANDWICHES

Original Post

Battlefield 5 mastery challenges

★★★ Newbie

ok you guys need to change the mastery challenges for semi auto rifles, the last one is impossible to complete 10 headshots in one life on objective areas come on man how are you supposed to do that like holy *. if you add gold skins into the game don't you think people would like to be able to complete the challenges    

Message 1 of 11 (9,814 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for pointing this out to us, @N1pples35

Can you attach a screenshot of the exact challenge for us? There is a typo in the Assault Mastery II assignment where it says you need 7 kills in one round when it is really one life. I'm curious as to whether there is a typo in that assignment as well and it's actually 10 headshots in one round instead of life.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 11 (9,775 Views)

★★ Guide
Indeed, really difficult to complete and I skipped these.
Message 3 of 11 (9,728 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry this isn't a typo, "10 headshots in 1 life in an objective area". It's very difficult to attain but it can be done and there are multiple similar guns with this same mastery requirement. One of the issues here is that attaining simply 10 kills in a match can be difficult, attaining 10 kills in objective areas is even more difficult, and to add a third level of difficulty 10 headshot kills in objective zones is pretty non-existent.

The only thing I can suggest is try playing different game modes or different tactics. In Grand Operations I tend to get killed a lot more or the games end very quickly whereas when playing Frontlines, I tend to have more time between deaths and more movement available and teams seem to balance a bit better so I have more time to complete assignments.
Message 4 of 11 (9,710 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@BANDWICHES wrote:
@EA_Blueberrythis isn't a typo, "10 headshots in 1 life in an objective area". It's very difficult to attain but it can be done and there are multiple similar guns with this same mastery requirement. One of the issues here is that attaining simply 10 kills in a match can be difficult, attaining 10 kills in objective areas is even more difficult, and to add a third level of difficulty 10 headshot kills in objective zones is pretty non-existent.

Try the Sniper Rifle assignments with 10 headshots in objective Areas within in 1 life or 20 headshots in objective area in one round. I mean that was damn hard to do, but not impossible. I had to camp real hard for that but it was absoutely satisfying when i was done with it. It´s not intended to be easy like the assault rifle assignments….those are really easy. I think it´s good that there are harder assignments, so not every noob can have gold cammo on his weapons.
Just my opinion.

Greetings Shin 

Message 5 of 11 (9,704 Views)

@ShinSalaBim

That's all fine and dandy for regular bolt action snipers but how can I realistically do that with my Model 8? Unless an enemy is severely crippled, it will take 2 headshots to kill thrm with this pea shooter.

I'm glad we're back to original TTK so its back to being a 3 body shot kill but it's still ridiculous. More care should have been put into every weapon, or at the very least each damage model...

It doesn't matter too much in the end since I think Chrome and Night Owl look better but as thry stand now, assignments aren't exactly a fun challenge.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 6 of 11 (9,692 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I agree they are difficult but do able the gehwer was the hardest for me 10 head shot kills in 1 life in objective areas. They are supposed to be hard would you try if they just gave it to you, nah man you got to work for the gold thats the point the sense of accomplishment when your owning noobs and there like nice gun as their getting dropped by a shiny masterpiece. The assignments are also designed to increase your skill level  Butt if they  did change it maybe just remove in objective areas

Message 7 of 11 (9,629 Views)

★★ Novice

Can you confirm if there is a third hidden assignment to unlock this or if people luckily glitched it.

I'm stuck in the Gewher 43 "challenge". It's just impossible. I managed 11 in 1 round and only 4 in one life at my best.

I'm not new to FPS and no I don't just need to get better before some * suggests that.

I'm on 120+ headshots in objective zones now. It's ridiculous.

Message 8 of 11 (9,293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Indeed, the last mastery challenges are too difficult for me too.

Unfortunately completing these challenges is not compatible with team play...

Message 9 of 11 (9,217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can't you just change headshots to normal kills on semi auto rifles? Ben stuck for days on the 4 headshots in 1 Life Challenge 

Message 10 of 11 (4,107 Views)