Battlefield 5 campaign difficulty

by WorldEater1234

Original Post

Battlefield 5 campaign difficulty

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way to see what difficulty I've been playing the campaign on? It's really annoying that I can't see anything to tell me what I've been playing on.

I've come back to it after a very long time just go get the last 2 trophies and I don't want to have to restart all the crap if I don't have to.

Message 1 of 4 (763 Views)

Re: Battlefield 5 campaign difficulty

Hero

@WorldEater1234 You posted this in the Dragon Age Inquisition forum. I moved it to the Battlefield V forum. Hopefully someone here can answer your question.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (731 Views)

Hello @WorldEater1234

If you complete Campaign on Hardcore difficulty you will get all Trophies for completing all difficulty in Campaign. Standard smile

If you already got it, let me know what Trophies you miss and i will help you.
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 4 (715 Views)

[ Edited ]

I don't think it shows what difficulty you're on now like BF1 did - When in doubt, just restart the mission you're currently on at the highest difficulty (assuming those are the trophies you are going for) and just continue from there; if the trophies don't pop you'll just need to complete the others and you'll be good.

There are a lot of excellent videos on youtube that can show you how to cheese the hard difficulties and there are a plethora of guides for all the regular challenges as well (these can be done on the easiest difficulty unless stated otherwise)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 4 (705 Views)