Battlefield 1

by EKMA49

Original Post

Battlefield 1

★★★ Novice

EA...you wanna know why people are pissed?  (besides the fiasco with battleforce 2?)  I was in a match of Battlefield 1....the opposite team had 8 players over 100...my team had zero (0).  While I like the game overall, the unfair balancing issue prevents me from playing more than a handful of games.  Because of your track record with this, I don't see me buying any new games that you produce unless they are really, really inexpensive.  Why would I shell out $70+ for another game that's going to play just like these others?

Sadly, you're no better or worse than most other game devs out there.  Yeah, you make a pretty game, but, even if you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.

Message 1 of 2 (344 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1

Hero (Retired)

DICE team makes changes with every update for the game. They are still working on improving balance. If you also want to help them to make the game better then you can post your suggestions and feedback on Battlefield 1 CTE Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/  Remember, they test all new features and changes in Battlefield 1 CTE , then they release them for Retail version as an update.

Message 2 of 2 (319 Views)