Re: Battlefield 1 wrong description ps plus

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 wrong description ps plus

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Atic 

I would like to point out that the description of the game BF1 is very wrong and that PlayStation is actually scamming people.

When you click on the game on PSN store it doesn't tell you anything about a ps plus subscription to play online, unlike battlefield 4 and many other games which have the icon of ps plus on the multiplayer symbol.

In BF1 it doesn't have the icon nor does it say anything about it in the description. I bought the game for $2.99 and when I downloaded it, it said that I need ps plus in order to play online(while in the menu of the game)..

2.99 is a great deal for a game like this but what do people usually do after they finish the campaign? They play online.. Please change this description I had a live chat with PlayStation support 24 hours ago and they haven't changed this yet. Just change the description and then you won't get complaints! 

You can still see that I'm not making this up if you go to the PSN store.

Message 1 of 4 (796 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Seems to be there on the US store when I just had a quick look. May have been updated during the time since this thread was posted though.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (692 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

This is in the US store, I found that in Hungary it says you need ps plus, so why not in the US as well?

Message 2 of 4 (792 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey there, sorry for late respons. @Butterflybucks 

Thanks for the report a quick question, do you have screenshot of the missing text? 

/Atic

Message 3 of 4 (720 Views)

Hero

Seems to be there on the US store when I just had a quick look. May have been updated during the time since this thread was posted though.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 4 (693 Views)