Battlefield 1 early access

by static1187

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 early access

★★★ Newbie

So in the origin access thing says i can start playing bf1 on the 13th, but it says "Trials" in the info for EA Access. So is my game unlocked on the 13th or do i get like an hour and then it locks again til release?

Message 1 of 7 (714 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 1 early access

★★★★★ Expert

@Y2J72

No, its not different. There maybe some stuff in which you will be limited and wont be able to access since it is the trial version but once the game launches all stuff should become unlocked and you should not need to download any additional content.

Of course, dont rule out day 1 patches in case there are any or that type of stuff but no, you will not need to download the whole game from scratch again.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (691 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

It will work more or less like this: On October 13th Battlefield 1 will become playable for you and you will be able to play it for a total of 10 hours between October 13th and 20th. Once you use that time up, you will have to wait for main release, which will happen on October 21st. You will keep your stats and unlocks from the trial period. Also, you'll get an exclusive Trench Raider dogtag just for launching the game with the Play First Trial during October 13th-20th timespan. If you use up all ten hours before October 20, you’ll have a Battlepack waiting for you in the full game.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 7 (688 Views)

★ Novice
If i buy a month ea access to play the 10 hours will my progress carry over to the disc based game i have preordered

Cheers
Message 3 of 7 (674 Views)

Hero (Retired)

As long as you redeem the code on the same account, the progress should still be there once you start using that preordered copy.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 4 of 7 (669 Views)

★★ Novice
Is the trial version different than the full game version by the mean do I have to download the trial version other that the full game that is already installed for me
Message 5 of 7 (661 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Y2J72

No, its not different. There maybe some stuff in which you will be limited and wont be able to access since it is the trial version but once the game launches all stuff should become unlocked and you should not need to download any additional content.

Of course, dont rule out day 1 patches in case there are any or that type of stuff but no, you will not need to download the whole game from scratch again.

Message 6 of 7 (692 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, XXXO is on the ball here, so I marked the thread as solved. 

You can find a little more info on the trials here, detailing the dog tag and the specifics of the trial. 

https://www.battlefield.com/en-gb/games/battlefield-1/play-first-trial

https://www.battlefield.com/en-gb/news/article/battlefield-1-play-first-trial-details

In short, the trial has 5 MP maps, 4 modes, and 2 SP War Stories, "Storm of Steel" and "Through Mud and Blood"

Thanks!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 7 (632 Views)