Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Battlefield 1- Transparent HUD?

by littleant99ONps4

Original Post

Battlefield 1- Transparent HUD?

★★★★ Novice

Hi all, was wondering if anyone else noticed a change in the HUD since the October update, primarily with the icons above player's heads. It seems like they have become more transparent, making them a lot harder to see. I've shot at so many friendlies thinking they were enemies because I cant tell what the color of the icon is above their heads... (maybe this is because I'm colorblind, or because I'm playing on a little-* 18" TV in my college dorm). Anyone else having an issue with this? I'm on PS4, btw, if that makes a difference.

Message 1 of 3 (139 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1- Transparent HUD?

★★★ Guide

Yes I experienced this too, and so did TheBrokenMachine, @ 3:45 he mentions it in this video:

https://youtu.be/hFLVvjt2cng

So it came with the update unfortunately.

Message 2 of 3 (116 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1- Transparent HUD?

★★★★ Novice

So lame. Have you noticed any other questionable updates with this patch? 'Cause I have. Unless I'm crazy, it seems like they quieted down the footsteps. And the cavalry soldiers are totally weak off of their horses, not much of an elite class anymore if you ask me.

Message 3 of 3 (114 Views)

bf1-eye

Forgot your password or ID?

If you can’t remember your EA Account ID, password, or security code, use this information to reset things and get back into your account.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help