Re: Battlefield 1 THE SUMMER MISSIONS

by Assassinatorgrz

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

well the defend the frontline dogtag will start on aug 5 plus a double xp weekend they was gonna go ahead and do it end of july but held it off till the first week in aug you have to play complete and win 3 mission's of rush now this could change but that's what i seen from battlefield dev's on twitter that's what i seen and was told 

Message 51 of 123 (984 Views)

@HardCor3Gam3r88Thank you. The time for this task has changed. The correct time is as you said August 5-13Wink

Message 52 of 123 (966 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Assassinatorgrz np my bro try to bring the new's to the community has anyone got there squad xp boost for the july mission i ain't got mine yet was suppose to hit today i think

Message 53 of 123 (956 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok, I've received at least 3 ribbon for operations during the requested period, entered the game during 23-30 June and still DID NOT GET THIS TAG.

Message 54 of 123 (937 Views)

@NuchtozanahIf you are sure that you have completed the task, contact the EA consultant to solve your problem. They will help you

Message 55 of 123 (929 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Nuchtozanah,

I just double checked and the tag should've been awarded to your account on the 25th already. Could you launch your game and check if it's there? It won't necessarily show if you launch the app only, so you might have to launch the full game and check there. Let me know if it's unlocked for you.

Message 56 of 123 (913 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This mission was completed  in June (got 3 ribbons) and July (got 3 ribbons). I hadn't gotten the dogtag and Squad XP Boost so I asked EA Advisor for help a few days ago. He told me to contact them in early August.

I've asked them again today, and my Call to Action dogtag is unlocked now. Squad XP Boost is available too.

Message 57 of 123 (895 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've contacted the support already, and it now appears properly! Thanks for concern!

Message 58 of 123 (894 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Happy to read it!

Message 59 of 123 (891 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

kinda wish it frontlines seeing as there tying to make it more enticing to battlefield 1 players.

Message 60 of 123 (880 Views)