Battlefield 1 THE SUMMER MISSIONS

by Assassinatorgrz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 THE SUMMER MISSIONS

• July 15 – August 20
  • Take on three connected missions: the “Call to Action” Mission, the “Defend the Frontlines” Mission, and the “Next Frontier” Mission
  • Test your skills in different game modes
  • Rewards: Squad XP Boosts and Summer Mission Dog Tags. Complete all three Summer Missions and get the LVC Arditi Knife, plus a secret reward. Login after each mission ends to get your rewards. (Reward dates will vary)
Message 1 of 123 (11,565 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 1 THE SUMMER MISSIONS

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

Updating the solution with more info:

The 4th dog tag and knife have not been awarded to anyone yet - please allow a few more days. I'll update the thread as soon as there's any news.

Cheers

- Joker

---

Please be careful when gathering your information - to my knowledge, there was no official word stating the dog tag for the second summer mission would be delivered on August 13th. It was just tweeted today by Jeff Braddock that the tag should be awarded next Monday, the 21st, so please be patient as it wasn't rolled out yet at all.

Thanks!

View in thread

Message 86 of 123 (3,800 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

ahh yes cause first time it happen i didint hear about it till it was too late now i get a chance to earn that bad boy dogtag again Standard smile thank you for the info @Assassinatorgrz

Message 2 of 123 (11,535 Views)

@HardCor3Gam3r88You're welcome, we should put the latest news in this community, we all love the same Battlefield1Wink

Message 3 of 123 (11,530 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

that's right that's what it's all about helping each other Standard smile @Assassinatorgrz Wink Wink

Message 4 of 123 (11,526 Views)

★ Pro

conflicting reports on this...? facebook/ps4 community,post come up,apparently twitter feed,that its win 3 operations... will probably find out when i switch on ps tonight..

but hang on,havent we done a 'call to action' mission back in june and not been rewarded ????

Message 5 of 123 (11,514 Views)

@tat2jonThat's true, we need to do the task.

Message 6 of 123 (11,461 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @tat2jon,

the Call to Action mission was already up recently. If you already completed this before, you shouldn't have to do it again.

The task is to play, win and finish 3 matches of operations.

The tag will be awarded at the end of the month.

Message 7 of 123 (10,859 Views)

@EA_JokerThat is to say, I won three games in completed before, this time I need to finish it can gain reward is?

Message 8 of 123 (10,791 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

already got mine done @EA_Joker but i,m gonna do ext to make sure lol Standard smile

Message 9 of 123 (10,763 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Correct. Complete 3 full operations
Message 10 of 123 (10,757 Views)