Battlefield 1: Revolution Expansion Code Issues (PS4)

by Emorianni

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1: Revolution Expansion Code Issues (PS4)

★★★ Newbie

So, for Christmas (2018), I was given Battlefield 1: Revolution and on February 4’th (2019) I received my PS4... set up my PS4 and the game, well, I played a little campaign before I remembered that I have stuff to redeem because I’m a little ‘special’ in the head of course.. so on Feb’ 6’th late night I went into the PS Store to try and redeem the “complete Revolution package”, it had let me type in the 12-Digit code, the white check popped up giving the illusion that it is a valid code (because it is, or should be.. it’s a brand new game not used), but when I pressed “continue” I received an error (error code: WC-40376-0 ... which states that my “Product voucher region does not match your account’s country/region. Please confirm the terms of use for the product or content” T_T ...) 

I am confused, maybe I’m just missing something but I checked my game’s packaging... I checked the piece of semi-glossy paper that has my “redeemable” code on it for an expiration date on it and there is none. I don’t know why I am not able to redeem my package throughout the PlayStation store, I haven’t yet talked to anyone at PlayStation about this issue yet I wanted to contact you at EA first but am I missing something? I mean it’s highly likely that I am... I hope to hear back from someone soon, I’m so frustrated with it all but I wait for a response eagerly. Thanks — Emorianni 🐻

Message 1 of 2 (1,275 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 1: Revolution Expansion Code Issues (PS4)

Community Manager

Hi, @Emorianni 

Some codes are unfortunately not redeemable outside the region they were intended for. I recommend reaching out to PlayStation Support so they can look into possibly getting a replacement code for you. If not, we advise contacting the retailer from which it came from for a replacement copy of the game/code for your intended region. 

Click here to contact PlayStation Support

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,258 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield 1: Revolution Expansion Code Issues (PS4)

Community Manager

Hi, @Emorianni 

Some codes are unfortunately not redeemable outside the region they were intended for. I recommend reaching out to PlayStation Support so they can look into possibly getting a replacement code for you. If not, we advise contacting the retailer from which it came from for a replacement copy of the game/code for your intended region. 

Click here to contact PlayStation Support

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,259 Views)