Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition code interference with an existing BF1 copy

by DustHaze

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition code interference with an existing BF1 copy

★★★ Newbie

I have battlefield 1 already  installed, if I buy Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition code from a third party website, how will this go, can I give the battlefield 1 copy to someone else or will it just activate premium and not giving me the copy?

Message 1 of 3 (531 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition code interference with an existing BF1 co

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @DustHaze!

By redeeming a Battlefield 1 Revolution code your BF1 version will update to Revolution but you won't get a vanilla copy to give away, UNLESS the game/key you're going to buy contains separate serials (BF 1 serial + premium serial), but in this case it shouldn't be described as revolution version.

Directly contact the third party seller for more info.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (573 Views)

All Replies

Rif.: Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition code interference with an existing BF1 co

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @DustHaze!

By redeeming a Battlefield 1 Revolution code your BF1 version will update to Revolution but you won't get a vanilla copy to give away, UNLESS the game/key you're going to buy contains separate serials (BF 1 serial + premium serial), but in this case it shouldn't be described as revolution version.

Directly contact the third party seller for more info.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 3 (574 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hello @IIDaZzuII
Thanks a lot my friend, and sorry for the late reply.
Message 3 of 3 (470 Views)