by INicexixI

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 1 Prost dogtag

EA Community Manager

More info: Soon™

Message 21 of 73 (1,751 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have no idea what we'll have to do to get this one but considering it speaks about "Support" and "German" I imagine it will have something to do with a German Support task. Though I could be entirely wrong, haha.

Message 22 of 73 (1,651 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @thekriegerraid } Prost dog tag will be communyti mision...

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 23 of 73 (1,642 Views)

★★★ Newbie
With respect to how well read/researched the Dice Team are, I believe it could be tied to the Stuttgart Beer Festival, created by King Willhelm in 1888. The 2017 Stuggart Beer Festival is being held from Sept 22-October 8 2017, perhaps a community event during this time? As others have mentioned, I would guess that Dice will release more info soon, but it is fun to speculate! https://www.stuttgart-tourist.de/en/e-stuttgart-beer-festival-2017
Message 24 of 73 (1,639 Views)

★★★ Novice

me too

Message 25 of 73 (1,636 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I think we can get it when they have some beer festival in Germany. Maybe the oktoberfest, the largest beer fest in the world.

Message 26 of 73 (1,618 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @xX-ApeuZ-Xx } pls don't speak * in cheat!!!

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Message 27 of 73 (1,614 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Well Prost dog tag suppose to be release with a community mission . It's not concrete information but it will be release soon
Message 28 of 73 (1,572 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Yeah that's right some type of German. A community mission that involve Germans. Information will be reales soon
Message 29 of 73 (4,381 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @samurai_manny } we are just waiting...

Message 30 of 73 (1,565 Views)