Re: Battlefield 1 PS4 to PC

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 PS4 to PC

★★ Novice

So I'm going to build myself a PC. A console gamer for my whole life to PC. I have battlefield 1 on my PS4 and I have Battlefield Premium for it and the Deluxe. though I technically didn't buy the ultimate edition. anyways, I have a lot of time, and hours spent on BF1 for the PS4, every class level 20+ Almost every single gun unlocked and Level 86. Well do I need to buy Battlefield 1 again for PC? or does the information transfer from PS4 to PC, hopefully it does because I don't know if I'm willing to pay $120 and spend to 150+ hours again on Battlefield 1. 

Message 1 of 11 (15,002 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@DahPython I moved your topic to Battlefield 1 section. 

Unfortunately it's impossible to transfer the game (Also DLC's , Premium Status) and multiplayer progress from PS4 to PC and back. As you said you will need to buy Battlefield 1 again on PC via Origin Store. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (18,032 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@DahPython I moved your topic to Battlefield 1 section. 

Unfortunately it's impossible to transfer the game (Also DLC's , Premium Status) and multiplayer progress from PS4 to PC and back. As you said you will need to buy Battlefield 1 again on PC via Origin Store. 

Message 2 of 11 (18,033 Views)

★ Guide
Why would you switch to PC from PS4? PS4 has some great Events going on, FNB being a highlight.
Message 3 of 11 (14,978 Views)

@DahPythonPC and PS4 are two different platforms, games and data are not universal, so you need to repurchase the game on PC, and of course you need to spend time again to unlock the weapon

Message 4 of 11 (14,955 Views)

★★ Novice

Because PC master Race and also PC is overall better.

Message 5 of 11 (14,941 Views)

★ Guide
Mehhhh lol. I'd find zero engagement sitting there whacking space bar but whatever makes you happy I guess lol
Message 6 of 11 (14,933 Views)

★★★ Newbie
cuz pc master race
Message 7 of 11 (14,071 Views)

★ Novice

You are right but I personally played Call of duty on ps4 and I moved my whole account weapons, skins, status, and everything why EA doesn't allow us to do the same Frown

Message 8 of 11 (5,056 Views)

EA DICE Team
FNB is on all platforms. Standard smile @JediScum81

/Atic
Message 9 of 11 (5,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would agree with you on that. Ea has done many things wrong and I doubt that they will learn from said mistakes. AAA IS A JOKE NOW.

Message 10 of 11 (2,939 Views)