Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Battlefield 1 PS4 to PC

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 PS4 to PC

★★ Novice

So I'm going to build myself a PC. A console gamer for my whole life to PC. I have battlefield 1 on my PS4 and I have Battlefield Premium for it and the Deluxe. though I technically didn't buy the ultimate edition. anyways, I have a lot of time, and hours spent on BF1 for the PS4, every class level 20+ Almost every single gun unlocked and Level 86. Well do I need to buy Battlefield 1 again for PC? or does the information transfer from PS4 to PC, hopefully it does because I don't know if I'm willing to pay $120 and spend to 150+ hours again on Battlefield 1. 

Message 1 of 7 (7,624 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

@DahPython I moved your topic to Battlefield 1 section. 

Unfortunately it's impossible to transfer the game (Also DLC's , Premium Status) and multiplayer progress from PS4 to PC and back. As you said you will need to buy Battlefield 1 again on PC via Origin Store. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (10,657 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

@DahPython I moved your topic to Battlefield 1 section. 

Unfortunately it's impossible to transfer the game (Also DLC's , Premium Status) and multiplayer progress from PS4 to PC and back. As you said you will need to buy Battlefield 1 again on PC via Origin Store. 

Message 2 of 7 (10,658 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
Why would you switch to PC from PS4? PS4 has some great Events going on, FNB being a highlight.
Message 3 of 7 (7,603 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@DahPythonPC and PS4 are two different platforms, games and data are not universal, so you need to repurchase the game on PC, and of course you need to spend time again to unlock the weapon

Message 4 of 7 (7,584 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Because PC master Race and also PC is overall better.

Message 5 of 7 (7,567 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
Mehhhh lol. I'd find zero engagement sitting there whacking space bar but whatever makes you happy I guess lol
Message 6 of 7 (7,560 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
cuz pc master race
Message 7 of 7 (6,697 Views)
Twitter Stream

bf1-eye

Forgot your password or ID?

If you can’t remember your EA Account ID, password, or security code, use this information to reset things and get back into your account.

View more on EA Help