Re: Battlefield 1 Incursions Not Downloading

by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

Battlefield 1 Incursions Not Downloading

★★★★★ Newbie

I am a battlefield 1 player on xbox, and i don't know why but incursions is not downloading. I already accepted the incursions terms of service yesterday, but when i press install it just says "Checkout failed, please try again" but when i try again the same message pops up, i waited hours then a day and it's still not able to download. can someone please help me.

Frown

Message 1 of 5 (659 Views)

[ Edited ]
@CreepersBeCool

Was this the first time you tried to get access and download Incursions at all?
Or did you had it already installed once, access to it and played a bit?

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 5 (648 Views)

★★ Guide
Hello @CreepersBeCool

If you downloaded the Battlefield 1 CTE then you need to go into that application and the CTE will turn itself into Incursions. If you didn't download the CYE then you need to go to the main menu on Battlefield 1 and go the MORE section and look for Battlefield 1 Incursions.Then from there it should take you to the checkout and it should let you download it. ALSO, there might be a certain limit of Incursions that they can release. So if they are not letting Incursions up for download then that might be the main problem that you are dealing with. Come back and tell us how things are go!

Thanks, Zoie
Message 3 of 5 (642 Views)

Yea @Z01e___007 that's basically the thing why i asked him first if it's the first time for him at all trying to get into Incursions. Wink lol

Message 4 of 5 (634 Views)

@CreepersBeCool

So, first to know: If you had the BF1 CTE inatalled on your Console already and had access to it (not matter if currently deleted or not, cause it's still in your download Library) you should be able to get into Incursions then.

The reson is, the Team shut down CTE on Consoles at all. But they still tested stuff in Incursions(only PC), so later on they released Incursions on Consoles as well.
It is NO new application to download tho, it's simply the last CTE Update we got which turned the CTE into Incursions (also the pic. of the application).

So in that case, if you had access to the CTE already, you'll automatically have access to Incursions as well. Once you have it installed!

Other people who didn't had access before, had to wait for them to open up more registrations slots for it. And currently at this point, there are no new ones.
So that might be the case you could have why it won't let you get Incursions.

Just to know: Registrations could be done through the BF1 Base Game main Menu. Go to the Tab "More" and then "BF1 Incursions"!

Message 5 of 5 (632 Views)