Battlefield 1 Answer HQ Dog Tag

by PugZergrush

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 1 Answer HQ Dog Tag

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@bagfast wrote:

So that's good to know ,is there a lot of heros dog tags been awarded so far ,never seen any on game yet ,we'll never stabbed one yet ,lol 

@bagfast I think you can see Answers HQ Heroes on #FridayNightBattlefield event every Friday on PC ;Xbox One; PS4. Most Heroes play on PC. In Battlefield we have [AHQ] clan tag, just in case. More information about FNB you can find here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/751/fridaynightbattlefield-weekly-community-event/p1

Message 121 of 238 (1,197 Views)

★★ Guide

Will try on Friday night see if I can get a hero kill ,a bit of hero hunting coming lol thanks mate 

Message 122 of 238 (1,188 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@bagfast If you suddenly will want to get #FridayNightBattlefield DogTag then you will need to knife VIP persons and make a screenshot with the kill and then publish this screenshot on twitter. More information you can find in my link that I posted above. Also feel free to ask people on the FNB servers for detail information Standard smile

Good luck!

Message 123 of 238 (1,185 Views)

★★ Guide

Will try that as on last night but with no luck 

Message 124 of 238 (1,182 Views)

★ Guide
I'm sure only a handful of hero tags have been distributed..... this tag is one of the hardest to get.... almost impossible..... Easter egg dog tag is where it's at.... lots of other dog tags... go get them yay yay
Message 125 of 238 (1,171 Views)

★★ Guide

If you get hero on BF1 will it continue on to next battlefield if it's so hard to get ?

Message 126 of 238 (1,154 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Just stay active in the forums, if you get it is great, if you don't , there is nothing to lose, only meet some cool people that share the same interest as you and can asst each other. 

Message 127 of 238 (1,152 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you very much!

Message 128 of 238 (1,137 Views)

@bagfast

Hero rank isn' just for Battlefield. It is forum rank. In Battlefield you will just get one more dogtag... and yes it should carry over to next Battlefield if there will be this dogtag.

Message 129 of 238 (1,131 Views)

★★ Guide

Thanks for that ,I just noticed that it's for all Ea games ,pity I only play BF1 ,used to play FIFA and tiger woods but can't stop playing BF1 I do like the look of the new call of duty coming tho .

Message 130 of 238 (1,124 Views)