Battlefield 1 Answer HQ Dog Tag

by PugZergrush

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 1 Answer HQ Dog Tag

★★★★★ Novice

@Its_Travis_199 yeah that's right, by the way how long you been helping and you are a pro?

Message 21 of 235 (2,741 Views)

@daryan1997
I'm logged in on AnswerHQ since over 2 years, but have started a bit later to do alot help here.

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 22 of 235 (2,740 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Its_Travis_199
i can say that's petty long time! good luck!

Message 23 of 235 (2,735 Views)

@daryan1997

Not that long as other people are here, but anyways i'm just here to help others cause i like it. And not for the Tag. Standard smile

Cheers

Message 24 of 235 (2,732 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Its_Travis_199
well i guess that dogtag is beautiful enough that can at least make you do the job! xD

Message 25 of 235 (2,730 Views)

@daryan1997

Probably. Standard smile

But some people just start to post more or less useless comments. just to have something posted.

Cheers,

Message 26 of 235 (2,726 Views)

@daryan1997

btw, got you an answer for your other question too, about the Battlefest Dog Tag! Wink

Greets,
Travis

Message 27 of 235 (2,723 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Its_Travis_199 did not notice because of my email spams will check it out in a second!

Message 28 of 235 (2,721 Views)

@daryan1997

Lol, no worries man. Just said! Wink

Greets

Message 29 of 235 (2,719 Views)

@AK-47kreyer wrote:
I only want the dogtag just to have it in my collection. But yea people are lazy when it comes to these kind of dogtag tasks. I'll still be playing bf1 a year from now so I got plenty of time lol. Plus I got my CTE and A beginning dogtags so those are good enough to me.

The CMs promote those who are here to help the community long term before and after the promotion.  The process is set up to intentionally weed out those who are here to make Hero only to get a dog tag and then leave, so if one isn't committed to continuously serving the Battlefield community then one's time is better spent in game unlocking other dog tags.

We had an AHQ Hero tag in BF4 as well with the same exact criteria. It was one of the rarest tags in BF4 due to the level of scrutiny applied to promoting Heroes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 30 of 235 (2,711 Views)