Many thanks!
Message 182 of 238 (1,349 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 Answer HQ Dog Tag

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the help.

Message 183 of 238 (1,289 Views)

Champion

With Battlefield 5 slated for the end of 2018, will they make getting this HERO dog tag any easier?? The Hero dog tag takes longer than playing the game itself, and I already have hundreds of hours logged! lol... 

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 184 of 238 (1,279 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@SterlingARCH3R

No, sorry. As stated before, do not expect to earn this tag like you do with others. It takes sometimes years to become a Hero, so if you are concentrated on getting as many tags as possible, focus on others then.

If you still what it, just continue to help others, remain active, be nice and contribute to the community and maybe one day you will be called to join the Hero ranks. Do note however, if you what the Hero rank for the sole reason of this tag and you then plan to leave right away, then you might as well give up as Hero involves much more then just tags and this is just a nice token of appreciation and acknowledgment of what Heroes do to help their fellow community members. Treat this tag basically like Game Changers tag or EA/DICE tags, or DICE Friends and so on.

Message 185 of 238 (1,268 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SterlingARCH3R

This forum is more on helping others by sharing feedback and assist them at anytime and any question they have and we all are doing this for the sake of help and because we love the game and its community, so don’t expect to get this dog tag like how other tages we normally get.

Keep helping others for the sake of help and keep doing the right things.

▪Helpful Answer? 》Grant +XP ✔
▪Problem Solved? 》Accept it as Solution! ✔

Regards,
DICE Friend,
VIP-AHMAD-007

Follow me on twitter @gaming_uae

Message 186 of 238 (1,262 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@VIP-AHMAD-007

My point is very simple - if it took say, a hypothetically required 10 years to reach Hero, we'd all agree that it is extreme. How about 5 years? And what about 10,000 posts? Etc. 

As for my intentions for this forum, I post to the Bug Reports forum and ask questions on the main forum. That is my role and contribution to BF1. I've seen a number of my bug reports get resolved and it helps everyone. That's regardless of whether or not there's a Hero dog tag. Do I want the dog tag? Yes. But to tie it in as the motivation to help people is straw manning it.

Not to mention, if DICE added 100 more dog tags, I'd want them all for completions sake, just like all of the current dog tags. Some people like to collect all of something like I do.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 187 of 238 (1,225 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I’m not really sure what you mean by asking important questions could you please be a little more specific, thank you. Do you have the hero rank? Does I️t take long to acquire the rank?
Message 188 of 238 (1,147 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
How long does it usually take to achieve hero rank?
Message 189 of 238 (1,146 Views)

★★ Guide
one thing we can all agree on is....
its a nice dog tag to have.... 😊
And we all would like it.
But we have to earn it & work for it..!!
More time you spend , the the greater the points....
The greater he points...the greater the rewards..!!!!! 😊
If you can help a fellow game when they are stuck with a problem or need to achieve a goal...help them.this gains you respect.
Message 190 of 238 (1,138 Views)