Re: Battlefield 1 Answer HQ Dog Tag

by SterlingARCH3R

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@estilochapo22

If you really are a dog tag collector and what to score some tags fast, I would advise doing the easter egg dog tag and forgetting about this one. 

This tag is more of a recognition for the hard work we Heroes do on AHQ just like the DICE Friends, or Game Changers tags and so on. It is not anything near the easter egg dog tag and unless you are ready to commit some serious time and work into AHQ to help out your fellow community members and be active, then you might as well just focus on other tags. And if you do ever become a Hero on AHQ (this is a rank, treat it like a mod rank just its named like that etc), you will see that its much more then just about some tags and that it involves a lot of stuff and more then you can even see.

If you do still what to invest time into AHQ and are happy to do so, then by all means welcome aboard but keep in mind, a path towards Hero can take years and it will take a lot of work, helping around and being active and nice towards your fellow community and so on. So make sure to take all of that into consideration when making your decision.

Message 91 of 238 (1,933 Views)

@XXXO77O4906

Amen

Message 92 of 238 (1,918 Views)

Champion

But, isn't there a dedicated BF1 forum?

I've asked questions there before - does asking and answering q's over there count towards getting the Answers HQ dog tag?

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 93 of 238 (1,911 Views)

Champion

Also, what's the progression?

Is it this below?

Novice

Apprentice

Pro

Champion

Hero

I don't work for EA.

Message 94 of 238 (1,909 Views)

★ Guide
I don't believe that the other forum counts to ur rank on this forum... u gotta participate in all aspects of bf1 community....
Message 95 of 238 (1,904 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@xSterlingArcher wrote:

Also, what's the progression?

Is it this below?

Novice

Apprentice

Pro

Champion

Hero

@SterlingARCH3R  You will find all information on AHQ FAQ page: http://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/ranks#ranks

Message 96 of 238 (1,890 Views)

★★ Guide
I guess that make sense.
Its a cool looking dog tag tho to be fair 😉
Message 97 of 238 (1,865 Views)

Champion

Ok I see the rankings (below), but where's "Champion" and "Hero"? I'm guessing that they come after "Guru" (?).

• Novice
  • Apprentice
  • Guide
  • Pro
  • Expert
  • Master
  • Guru

• WHAT'S A CHAMPION?

Champions are users who have demonstrated their will to help and are recognized by our Heroes as having the potential to become Heroes themselves. They are typically still new to AHQ and have a thing or two to learn. Becoming a Champion is the first step to becoming a Hero.

Users that have proven to be among the most helpful on AHQ will earn the Champion rank to recognize their efforts. The rank is displayed under their username to showcase that they are a trusted helping hand.

• WHAT ARE HEROES? HOW CAN I BECOME ONE?

Heroes are AHQ members who have shown consistent presence and activity, a will to share their knowledge with other players, what they know about our games and products, and how to make the most out of them. They share the values of Answers HQ and are outstanding members of our community.

We will periodically review our community and select the most deserving of our users to receive Hero status. Once a user is considered for our Hero program, they gain access to a private area explaining the program in detail and if that sounds like something they're interested in, they can become a part of the program.

I don't work for EA.

Message 98 of 238 (1,848 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@SterlingARCH3R Champion rank cannot be reached by Rank System of the AHQ.

Time to time Heroes and AHQ Community Managers are considering worthy candidates for promotion to Champion. That list of ranks in AHQ FAQ page means the automatically rank system and usually these ranks can be reached by getting XP.

So, Champion and Hero ranks are not part of the usual ranks. You must deserve them.

Message 99 of 238 (1,841 Views)

★ Guide
It's hard enough getting the #fnbf tag..
Message 100 of 238 (1,833 Views)