Re: Battlefield 1 Answer HQ Dog Tag

by safer-lp

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The meaning is not that one comes here and tries to get the dog tag, rather tries to help the people/community. This is an award which shows that someone has done something and is still doing it. It's like the DICE Friends dog tag. If someone is active, helpful and shows that he is there for the community and supports the community, the dog tag will be awarded by the community. And should not forget that to help the people. I would also have not thought that I get the DICE Friend dog tag but got it through the community and since that it is my duty in the forums and also in the Answer HQ to help friends, the players and the community!

"If there's one less out there with a problem, it's a friend more you can play with on the battlefield." Wink

/safer

Message 71 of 238 (2,537 Views)

★ Guide
Go for Easter egg dog tag... it's a secret dog tag that u have to do secret stuff to obtain...
Message 72 of 238 (2,529 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @safer-lp }

I am sorry but EA Answer HQ dog tag you can not just get, you need to work hard on this and take long time.
More info you get here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/How-to-become-a-AHQ-HERO-and-what-AHQ-HERO-mean/m-p/603558...

[ Am not working for EA, If is answer good please Grant XP or accept as Solution ].

[ Thanks for using EA ANSWERS HQ! ].

Message 73 of 238 (2,520 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi @INicexixI

thanks bro but you did not understand what I mean with my comment.

/safer

Message 74 of 238 (2,514 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

thanks a million i was wanting to know how to unlock this dogtag i love the grind for stuff don't bother me a bit plus i,m lv 20 on xbox one so i got time 

Message 75 of 238 (2,506 Views)

• It's all about the Community, don't forget that!

> The AnswerHQ Hero Tag is an award that you need to deserve for you'r continued help to others here in this Forum.(could take a long time of helping)

> I've seen some new faces here since the "AnswerHQ" Dog Tag got added to BF1.
So guys, PLEASE do not just come in here to try to get this Dog Tag quick and confuse this orderly Forum with too many useless comments everywhere.
If you'r really here to help others cause you want, then "Welcome to AnswerHQ"!

> Focus on helping, and time will tell.

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 76 of 238 (2,500 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

nahh i mean i want the dog tag but i allso like to help people and be apart of the fourms too i love battlefield more than anything so it and this fourm is my new home 

Spoiler

Message 77 of 238 (2,479 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

and thanks for the welcome Standard smile

Message 78 of 238 (2,480 Views)

You'r welcome to AnswerHQ @HardCor3Gam3r88 Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 79 of 238 (2,464 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie