Re: Battalia has been banned?

by AlphonseDisciple

Original Post

Battalia has been banned?

★★★★ Pro

Please tell me that this is a joke. He was one of the most helpful people here on this forum.

Please tell me that this is a joke?

Message 1 of 9 (635 Views)

★ Guide

That's weird what did he do? I pmed him not long ago about a few matches we played, it didn't say he was banned. 

Message 2 of 9 (631 Views)

★ Guide

Actually checked my inbox and yep he confirmed he's been banned. Didn't say why though and I haven't seen him say anything that would be ban worthy. 

Message 3 of 9 (625 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Trolloween wrote:

I haven't seen him say anything that would be ban worthy. 

That is exactly the point.

Message 4 of 9 (615 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

On the forum you can be banned for many things. Sometimes it happens automaticly. I for example edited one of my posts like 5 times in a row because I was fixing errors and adding more info to it, and the system thought I was spamming and gave me a 1 week ban for basically no reason at all.

I guess something similar happened to Battalia. The ban itself wasn't that long, but because this showed him that the forum doesn't respect him, he just stopped posting here.

I liked him... Why did the system had to do this... He also lost all of his hard earned XP....

Message 5 of 9 (607 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

And I had this happen on my other forums account due to a scuffle with some personal issues. I stopped on that account and waited a month before returning. I mean I should have never talked to the person that asked my if I like parties. Answer is, I don't; too noisy, would easily agitate me, like a cat being poked around by a curious dog.

Message 6 of 9 (578 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I was wondering where he’s been. That’s crazy. Dude is the best poster on the site. In my opinion anyway. 

Message 7 of 9 (545 Views)

★★ Guide

That is actually unbelievable.

Message 8 of 9 (534 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Seriously, if Battalia has ever given you a tip or advice that helped you, scroll up to the original post and press “Me Too”. Let’s please let the mods of this forum know that we support and appreciate him. 

When some one of the troll worthy, ban deserving posters on this site were giving me child like responses, it was Battalia and his awesome responses that were the single and sole reason I kept coming back to this forum. And now I’m a way better player and also would like to think I’m a decent contributor on here. 

And its all all because of him. Seriously. 

Message 9 of 9 (508 Views)