Re: Base rush getting infuriating

by EA_dance210

Original Post

Base rush getting infuriating

★★★ Newbie

People aren't playing the game as intended anymore they just rush your base which has ruined the game for me maybe your base shouldn't be allowed to be hit by units only nukes!! 

Message 1 of 7 (579 Views)

★★★ Novice
Sometimes you can make the opponent over extend themselves by playing good defense. I think attacking the base is a great!
Message 2 of 7 (550 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I feel ya. It use to be much worse, but the recent changes have made it less common. Flame Tanks kill your base in seconds tho.
Message 3 of 7 (532 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes the flame tanks how OP are those against your base they just send them over one after another, I've unistalled it now anyway I gave it a try I just wish I could play c&c on my xbox one 😞

Message 4 of 7 (523 Views)

★★ Apprentice
All this time, people have been complaining that there IS a nuke, and now we're complaining people aren't using it. Methinks this is evidence that things are basically fine.
Message 5 of 7 (499 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @JUGGERNAUTRAV3N,

Thank you for your feedback. While the missile is the most common way to win, destroying the base using units is also allowed. In fact, there are some units (e.g. Juggernaut, Shockwave Trooper, Flame Trooper) that are strong against structures such as the Obelisk of Light or base.

Thanks all for the feedback on the Flame Tank, especially after the balance changes last week. I'm passing this feedback along to the rest of the team.

Message 6 of 7 (445 Views)

Humans almost never play a game/mode as intended, especially when multiple classes are involved.

A nice silver lining in all this is the fact the majority of player use the same alternate strategy, allowing you ample opportunity to use their own plan against them - a "work smart, not hard" type of approach. I say lure them in and tire em out

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 7 of 7 (434 Views)