Re: Base icon pack fut swaps

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Base icon pack fut swaps

★★★★ Novice

So I opened my base icon pack from the April fut swaps and got Bobby Moore, 

The problem I have Is i know its supposed to be all luck but i have seen so many people on YouTube open these packs today and at least 80-85 % of people got English icons this seems very strange to me can somebody correct me if I am wrong because this seems to be not right unlike when the base icon SBC was out,

I doesn't add up I'm not even pissed about it to be honest even though I submitted my Bobby Moore for a 100k pack only to get no board even,

This year has been the worst return I ever seen from 100k packs especially when you get one from any icon sbc 

Message 1 of 4 (1,715 Views)

Community Manager

Pack contents are random @Mollymoran and as such there is no way of knowing what item you will receive. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,697 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Listen I am sick and tired of the way this game treats its players, it just seems to be take take take and no give last year I put so much money into this game for what nothing really in return, this year not much really but I don't see the point to be honest the pack weight is criminal I have never played a game that doesn't reward players especially when they invest so much cash into the game,

I understand you don't have anything to do with the packs but you do work for the company and I would say you go home every night with a head full of complaints because this game never fails to disappoint its players,

As I said in the first message I am not even pissed about this as it is expected now so it's normal and I would be mad to expect anything more, 

All my years of playing this game and opening packs and never once have I packed an icon or a 1mill + player doesn't add up I play this game so much, in fact I play this too much and still never packed anything massive,

But it's all about pack luck isn't it but then you see other people pack 4 icons in one month its such an unfair game it really is.

Message 3 of 4 (1,691 Views)

Community Manager

I'm locking this thread @Mollymoran as this discussion has been had before and it simply goes around in circles.

I will simply say that pack luck and pack weight does not exist. It is a made up thing that does not exist in FIFA and you have just as much chance of getting an Icon as any other user.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,687 Views)