Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Base icon pack fut swaps

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Base icon pack fut swaps

★★★★ Novice

So I opened my base icon pack from the April fut swaps and got Bobby Moore, 

The problem I have Is i know its supposed to be all luck but i have seen so many people on YouTube open these packs today and at least 80-85 % of people got English icons this seems very strange to me can somebody correct me if I am wrong because this seems to be not right unlike when the base icon SBC was out,

I doesn't add up I'm not even pissed about it to be honest even though I submitted my Bobby Moore for a 100k pack only to get no board even,

This year has been the worst return I ever seen from 100k packs especially when you get one from any icon sbc 

Message 1 of 4 (765 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Pack contents are random @Mollymoran and as such there is no way of knowing what item you will receive. 

Darko

Message 2 of 4 (747 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Listen I am sick and tired of the way this game treats its players, it just seems to be take take take and no give last year I put so much money into this game for what nothing really in return, this year not much really but I don't see the point to be honest the pack weight is criminal I have never played a game that doesn't reward players especially when they invest so much cash into the game,

I understand you don't have anything to do with the packs but you do work for the company and I would say you go home every night with a head full of complaints because this game never fails to disappoint its players,

As I said in the first message I am not even pissed about this as it is expected now so it's normal and I would be mad to expect anything more, 

All my years of playing this game and opening packs and never once have I packed an icon or a 1mill + player doesn't add up I play this game so much, in fact I play this too much and still never packed anything massive,

But it's all about pack luck isn't it but then you see other people pack 4 icons in one month its such an unfair game it really is.

Message 3 of 4 (741 Views)

Community Manager

I'm locking this thread @Mollymoran as this discussion has been had before and it simply goes around in circles.

I will simply say that pack luck and pack weight does not exist. It is a made up thing that does not exist in FIFA and you have just as much chance of getting an Icon as any other user.

Darko

Message 4 of 4 (737 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help