Banned from ultimate team transfer market FIFA 20

by gbvcxsw234rfds

Original Post

Re: Banned from ultimate team transfer market FIFA 20

★★★ Newbie

I feel I might be banned from selling players cause I’ve tried a few times in companion app and it keeps coming up an error message.

Message 31 of 58 (2,182 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i had like 93 packs from sbcs rivals squad battle and fut champs i opened all of them yesterday  and start selling players today i got banned from using transferts market so i cant buy squad fitness forever ? except buying fifa points and opening packs lol thats bad EA sports

Message 32 of 58 (2,161 Views)

★ Novice

Hi @EA_Cade ,

I see you consistenly post the same link to deal with account bans etc. I would like to enquire about the process after waiting 72 hours should your dedicated EA team not respond as I think that is what most of the gamers on this forum would like to know. 

I too have recently received a ban after playing FIFA for 10+ years and never engaging in any illegal activity. 

It really does put a sour taste in the mouth of your customers, especially in a time like this when a lot of people are at home and look to gaming as a release from the real stresses in the world. 

Would appreciate a speedy response, and please do not copy and paste your same message.

Thank you. 
K

Message 33 of 58 (2,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have got the same problem, did absolutely nothing wrong in the transfer market but I got banned. I filed a complaint to EA as they have said and it has been more than 80 hours and still no replies. It's so frustrating.

Message 34 of 58 (2,102 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA, received this email earlier today. Was hacked about a week ago when the person transferred all my coins. I create a case and receive this email:

Thanks for contacting us about your account action.

We got your note and did a full investigation of your account. After reviewing your case, we determined that we were taking the correct action in accordance with EA policies and procedures.

What this means

We have confirmed that your account was involved in FUT Coin distribution. Coin distribution is against our rules. Because of this, we will not remove the restrictions on your FIFA Account.

You break our rules (https://www.ea.com/terms-of-service#section6) if you:
• Engage in coin distribution
• Buy Coins
• Sell Coins

We've noticed some unusual activity on your EA account.

To help keep your account safe, we've locked it down until we can be sure you're the only person with access to it. During this period you will not be able to log in to your EA account or the online portions of our games.

Changed my password right after, can't see why my account should be completely shut down? when can i expect it to open again and is there a chance to reopen the tranfermarket?

Message 35 of 58 (2,086 Views)

★★ Novice
@royalrhys2000 I waited three weeks and just got told the ban wouldn’t be lifted without any explanation or answers to my questions. I won’t be buying any fifa game again, biggest con going !!!!!!!!!
Message 36 of 58 (2,049 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@gbvcxsw234rfds wrote:

HEY!

My account has been banned from the market permanently for transfering coins from my brothers account. I really didnt know if i do that i will get banned please could i get an unban. I didnt even recieve a warnint or anything at all. If this helps i can discard a player in my team of vavlue to how much coins i transfered. Ive spent over £100 on fifa 20 and im really sad i cannot play the game anymore. I have 50 fitness cards but how will i improve my team or even play now once they run out. Please help

Happened to me too,I was doing the same thing but I didn’t know that I would get banned,I never got a warning or anything I just got permanently banned from transfer market right away. And the thing is I earned all my coins from SBCs and selling players legitimately I never bought any coins from websites I spend 12 hours a day on fifa and this is what they do.

Message 37 of 58 (1,957 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@gbvcxsw234rfds wrote:

HEY!

My account has been banned from the market permanently for transfering coins from my brothers account. I really didnt know if i do that i will get banned please could i get an unban. I didnt even recieve a warnint or anything at all. If this helps i can discard a player in my team of vavlue to how much coins i transfered. Ive spent over £100 on fifa 20 and im really sad i cannot play the game anymore. I have 50 fitness cards but how will i improve my team or even play now once they run out. Please help

Happened to me too,I was doing the same thing but I didn’t know that I would get banned,I never got a warning or anything I just got permanently banned from transfer market right away. And the thing is I earned all my coins from SBCs and selling players legitimately I never bought any coins from websites I spend 12 hours a day on fifa and this is what they do.

Message 38 of 58 (1,913 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you look into my ban I don’t know what I’ve done 

Message 39 of 58 (1,898 Views)

★ Novice

Does my account get unbanned it’s my first time doing it and I didn’t understand the consequences which I’m sorry for what I did I need to do my team and do ings sbc I’ll get rid off the players I bought I just want to get unbanned 😩

Message 40 of 58 (1,831 Views)