Re: Banned for nothing

by CapitanRoyon

Original Post

Re: Banned for nothing

★★★ Expert

Hey @PayToWin_1991 

We cannot assist with a banned account over Answers HQ in any way.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
If you have similar issuse please click on "Mee Too" button.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 51 of 58 (2,090 Views)

Re: Banned from ultimate team transfer market FIFA 20

★★★★ Novice

You never respond , you don’t help , you ban us from a game because some people do sbc accounts , the reason people do sbc accounts to get coins is because you are a bunch of scammers and you charge £20 for a 100k pack which you make around 20k in , maybe if you actually give us good packs we wouldn’t have to use sbc accounts.  

Message 52 of 58 (1,942 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Why are you so quick to ban accounts but so slow to answer about complaints about them 

Message 53 of 58 (1,920 Views)

★ Novice
@nujoom1996 Does the ban carry over onto the next fifa ?
Message 54 of 58 (1,734 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @baxteralf1e,

The email you received will state if this is a permanent action or only in effect for the title it was applied during.
EACade
Message 55 of 58 (1,712 Views)

★ Novice

Hi cade please i need your help

I got banned from transfer market 

When fifa21 is released i will only able to access transfer market on ps4 and on web app it will take almost 4 months to unlock the market is this true ? Or it will be treated as any new account and will be ulocked within almost 10 days of continous play in ultimate team 

Thank u for ur time

Message 56 of 58 (1,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi my sons account has been market banned he is only 8 this may be by mistake because he just opens packs and plays games 

Message 57 of 58 (1,455 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m banned can I get unbanned pls
Message 58 of 58 (1,385 Views)