Banned from ultimate team transfer market FIFA 20

by gbvcxsw234rfds

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned from ultimate team transfer market FIFA 20

★★★ Newbie

HEY!

My account has been banned from the market permanently for transfering coins from my brothers account. I really didnt know if i do that i will get banned please could i get an unban. I didnt even recieve a warnint or anything at all. If this helps i can discard a player in my team of vavlue to how much coins i transfered. Ive spent over £100 on fifa 20 and im really sad i cannot play the game anymore. I have 50 fitness cards but how will i improve my team or even play now once they run out. Please help

Message 1 of 58 (33,938 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned from ultimate team transfer market FIFA 20

Community Manager
@gbvcxsw234rfds Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this issue addressed. We cannot assist with a banned account over AHQ.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 58 (33,871 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@gbvcxsw234rfds Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this issue addressed. We cannot assist with a banned account over AHQ.
EACade
Message 2 of 58 (33,872 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have been banned 3 years in a row now

Message 3 of 58 (33,743 Views)

★★ Novice
@gbvcxsw234rfds How did you get on same thing's happend to me ?
Message 4 of 58 (33,554 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me this game is actually broken , debating on never playing it again because this is actually unfair , how come people can buy coins and not get caught but I trade my own earned coins to myself and I get banned I know it’s against rules but I was just doing sbcs on my second account and packed icon gown am I supposed to deal with that ea? Change main account you’re game is actually broken can’t fix the servers but can ban everyone’s account 

Message 5 of 58 (32,949 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you get unbanned/ I had the same problem basically 

Message 6 of 58 (30,762 Views)

★★ Novice
@lewismcknight me too! Falsely banned! Waiting for them to undo this mistake.
Message 7 of 58 (30,410 Views)

★★★ Novice
@firepenguim1982 I have been banned on the app for weeks now for legitimate trading. They say I have broken the rules but I have done nothing of the sort. The CS reps are good at deflecting things and saying that it’s gone to a higher case rep but nothing happens. They say they have an algorithm that checks if someone is using a non standard piece of software. I don’t use anything other that the legitimate app but they don’t seem to want to do anything. They don’t want people to trade and buy the players they want they want people to buy more packs and gamble with their money. This is why the pack are outlawed in Belgium. Can’t wait for us to catch up and stop EA taking money from kids to gamble. Tempted to see if any of the national papers would be interested in the story that I have to tell of the last few weeks and how EA treat their customers.
Message 8 of 58 (29,379 Views)

★ Novice

I would quite happily bring my case to the national newspaper with you! I think it is disgusting how EA are treating loyal gamers and also ripping them off in the process. For anyone else that has had this problem it is not worth the time and effort to try and get your account unbanned, EA TOS team are useless and really dont care what you have to say, will keep you case open for weeks and then finally get back to you saying you are still banned without answering any of your questions! I have been playing fifa since 1994!! I will not be buying another copy after the way i have been treated! Thanks EA for nothing

Message 9 of 58 (28,675 Views)

★★ Novice
@wazza2013 Happened to me too...not answering questions. Do 't know what i did wrong
Message 10 of 58 (26,816 Views)