Re: Banned from ultimate team transfer market FIFA 19

by findfifa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned from ultimate team transfer market FIFA 19

★★★★ Novice

hi, 
i recently received a permanent ban from the fifa 19 transfer market due to “coin distribution”. i worked out that this was from me giving my friends coins that i had earns by playing futchamps regularly and buying fifa points. however, i have been giving my friends coins ever since i started playing the game almost 7 years ago and i never have been told it was against the rules. not only this but i didn’t even revive a warning before i became permanently banned from your transfer market. this means that i can no longer play the game as i can’t get any fitness on my squad. i have been playing ultimate team since fifa 12 and nothing like this has ever happened to me before and since i payed £90 for this game and thoroughly enjoy playing it i really hope we can reach a solution. i have tried numerous times to speak to someone about my case but with no success and just being dismissed before even getting the chance to talk to someone. i hope that we can reach a reasonable solution which would at least, enable me to continue playing the game. 

Message 1 of 99 (56,999 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Drooney99 if you have nor already then please do as @TTZ_Dipsy suggested and contact our ToS team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

For future reference, you can find the FIFA 19 rules here: https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/fifa/fifa-rules/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 99 (56,900 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Even if nothing was done before coin distribution is still a form of boosting - FIFA is much more strict about this compared to other titles like NHL.

Iirc, they don't want you to just contact them and fill them in on the situation, rather, you should go to your account and fill out a form to dispute the claim with which a specialized agent will look over.

Click this link for more info, good luck

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 99 (56,921 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Drooney99 if you have nor already then please do as @TTZ_Dipsy suggested and contact our ToS team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

For future reference, you can find the FIFA 19 rules here: https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/fifa/fifa-rules/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 99 (56,901 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have already done this with no success despite being told by an advisor that i would get the restrictions lifted, this was over a month ago..

Message 4 of 99 (56,895 Views)

Community Manager

@Drooney99 We cannot discuss ToS sanctions with you on AHQ, you will need to speak with our ToS team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 99 (56,891 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

This happens to me too. banned from ultimate team transfer market FIFA 19 cause i help a friend.. otherwise, EA gives to the youtubers a mount of FifaPoints to open 1million packs on christmas. i started playing the game almost the same years like u, this is gonna be the last one. regards mate

Message 6 of 99 (56,631 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's so stupid that EA didn't gave us a warning and just suspend us from the FUT Transfer Market.
Message 7 of 99 (56,445 Views)

★★ Novice
Yep, I have a 5 million coin worth untradable squad, gave my mate 30k since he just got the game for Christmas and got transfer market banned. I emailed Customer Support and it’s been 4 days and no reply. This game is pathetic and I’m not buying FIFA 20 after this, disgraceful.
Message 8 of 99 (56,253 Views)

Community Manager

@ManticFlame You don't get to break the rules and then complain when you're caught. There is no excuse at this point when it comes to transfer market locks, every account has been sent messaging in game during FIFA 18 as well as 19 regarding its illegality and the consequences.

Play by the rules and you won't need to worry about this type of thing happening.

EACade
Message 9 of 99 (56,212 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been banned from the transfer market for the same reason. Was just wondering do I need to make a new ea account with the same psn account or do I need to make a new psn account all together??

Message 10 of 99 (56,136 Views)