Banned from MUT

by picksixftw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned from MUT

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So I've just been banned in MUT, and I can't see anything that I've done as being unethical. I buy a lot of cards during market crashes, and sell them after, but isn't that what any smart player does? As a "No money spent" player I've learned how to take advantage of this combined with solo challenges, house rules, weekend league, etc to get the best possible team. I do spend millions of coin per week at times and make around a 20% profit after tax, sometimes more for good snipes.

So does this warrant being banned without warning? Are players really forced to spend money every week on pack bundles and can't use this method of buying and reselling cards? 

Is using the madden 21 companion app considered unethical? If so, why would an app be able to be linked to the game if it couldn't be used as designed?

I would love someone's insight, and honestly I really just want to know the quickest way possible to get access to this game that I love, some answers on what I've done that is considered unethical, and I will gladly stop if given access again.

I did submit my concern on EA's website on Thursday and haven't received a response. I also messaged @EAhelp on Twitter that day and haven't received a response there either. 

Thank you madden community for any help you can provide. 

Thanks, 

pick6ftw

@pick6ftw

Message 1 of 42 (7,229 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned from MUT

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @picksixftw If you believe that you were banned, you are going to have to speak to our Terms of Service team. Here is some more information on this:

How to get more information about my ban or suspension

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 3 of 42 (7,106 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
@picksixftw Same thing happened to me. Got an email at 1 am saying I was using a bot to manipulate the market. It’s despicable the way they treat loyal customers.
Message 2 of 42 (7,203 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @picksixftw If you believe that you were banned, you are going to have to speak to our Terms of Service team. Here is some more information on this:

How to get more information about my ban or suspension

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 42 (7,107 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you, but I already did that. Currently on day 6 of no answers. The site now says up to 14 days because of high volume. I'm guessing that I was lumped in with a ton of other users as being flagged for various reasons. 

I've never bought or sold coins before, so this accusation of being banned for coin distribution is crazy. I just want to play the game again.

Thanks, 

pick6ftw

Message 4 of 42 (7,101 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Joz Your kidding? Coming in here with some generic file a claim bs.. I’ve filed multiple and all get updated with no fix available. Spoke to an agent last night and he said NONE of my cases reached an investigation. Disgusting.
Message 5 of 42 (7,081 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sad part is nobody is getting their account back. Customer service is as bad as the team that runs madden. I embarrassingly dropped over 1k this year on mut 21. I have now filed a complaint with the bbb,  I suggest you all do the same. I have never bought coins and was banned. I'm assuming its the app, however I won't be buying another EA game 

Message 6 of 42 (7,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here I was playing mut seasons and I was given a ban warning out of nowhere. It said that they are banning auction and trade from me for coin distribution? I've started a theme team so all of the player that I no longer need I sold and now madden is claiming that I cheated. Never buying another EA game again smh

Message 7 of 42 (6,996 Views)

★ Guide
@picksixftw Funny how they locked our other thread on this same subject. Still, im on day 9 with no reply. People on the phone cannot help. Ea on Twitter cant help. Nor on Facebook. This has to be the 1 singular department removed from all goings of the rest of madden. What, is the TOS DEPT, like the black ops section of the military? Why is it no response ever comes through? Ive payed so much money to be able to play, all through the MUT STORE, i dont buy or sell coins nor cheat. Some clarity would be great. Bans in the middle of the night that are unwarranted are shady asf
Message 8 of 42 (6,950 Views)

★★★ Guide
@ryanjames916 Oh fancy meeting you here... this whole ban nonsense is bs... EA knows it. These bans are UNWARRANTED...
Message 9 of 42 (6,928 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep same here, day 7 for me with no update

Message 10 of 42 (6,664 Views)