Re: Banned and suspended account

by FCF97

Original Post

Banned and suspended account

★★★ Novice

If I factory reset my Xbox would I then be able to play fifa because I would have been suspended on my device so if I factory reset it would it then work 

Message 1 of 17 (3,323 Views)

★ Pro
@ben6543456655 Factory resetting will have no effect on a device suspension since it's linked to the console's ID.
Message 2 of 17 (3,319 Views)

★★★ Novice
@FCF97 What’s the best way to get rid of a device suspended
Message 3 of 17 (3,317 Views)

★ Pro
@ben6543456655 The only way would be to appeal it by contacting support. There is no other way to have a device suspension removed.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/
Message 4 of 17 (3,309 Views)

★★★ Novice
@FCF97 How do I find out how long I am banned for
Message 5 of 17 (3,300 Views)

★ Pro
@ben6543456655 You should have been told how long the suspension was for in the original email. You can also try checking https://help.ea.com/en/my-ban-history/ to see if it shows up here.
Message 6 of 17 (3,293 Views)

★★★ Novice
@FCF97 It’s says that I have no ban/suspension history ?
Message 7 of 17 (3,271 Views)

★ Pro
@ben6543456655 Pretty sure the ban history is a newer EA tool so not all bans and suspensions are showing just yet.

Do you still have the original email when you got the suspension? It should give you some information on how long the suspension is for or if it is permanent.
Message 8 of 17 (3,265 Views)

★★★ Novice
@FCF97 Yeah I just had a look and it says 45 days would that be the maximum amount that I will get because it says 45 days or will it be more because I have seen people complain about it being longer before
Message 9 of 17 (3,262 Views)

★ Pro
@ben6543456655 I am not too sure, I have also seen some problems with others and their device suspensions. The best thing to do would be to wait out the 45 days and then if you are still not unsuspended, contact EA support as they should be able to sort it for you.
Message 10 of 17 (3,259 Views)