Re: Ban Slots on Battlefield 1 RSP.

by kristalshards

Original Post

★★★ Guide

It's true. 200 slots only allows you to ban cheaters for a couple of months....

Message 11 of 24 (2,065 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

BF1 community definitely needs help from EA/Dice on this matter, I fully agree with NorT.

Message 12 of 24 (2,057 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here, would love to see this fixed. The biggest reason to pay for rented server on PC is to keep cheaters out.

Message 13 of 24 (2,055 Views)

★ Apprentice

AGREE!! 200 IS NOT ENOUGH. 
I am also owner of 2 servers. We need the space to keep the servers clean!
Pls give us room for 500+

Message 14 of 24 (2,053 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
The game doesn't need any size limit on a bans list. Remove the list limit altogether, since policing the game from cheaters on RSP servers is hard enough with limited admin tools, let alone with a bans list limit!
Message 15 of 24 (2,051 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same here

Message 16 of 24 (2,049 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Fully agreed! It is definitely needed with the amount of cheaters that came with the new wave of players, and the best would be to not have a limit for the banlist at all.

Message 17 of 24 (2,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I really wished EA/DICE would finally take action. I mean we have already arranged with having a cheater on every 3rd official server, but it's pain having those troubles even on the "own" server. IMO this is a small thing to improve, but could be seen as a sign of good will to the community, which is in danger of dying. I think after BFV it is quite obvious how important these servers are for the community. Pls help your BF community! Pls help us! It is to your own advantage! THANK YOU

Message 18 of 24 (2,034 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

People who pay EA for a server are helping the game by banning cheaters, but with limited slots it doesn't work as intended.
Please give Admins more slots, they are helping your business!Teeth bared

Message 19 of 24 (2,008 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If this was possible to do for you DICE, increasing the banslots on RSP would actually help game in bigger ways you could imagine. Because there are still new players coming into the game through steam or future steam/origin sales and they want to find fair competition without cheaters. This change would help the players stick in for a longer period of time, because most of the RSP servers provide that place for them and admins are working daily to spectate games and keep games "fair". I don't beg you, but I hope you notice us.

Message 20 of 24 (1,974 Views)