Balance about Torchwood and Hover goat

by AgentPopCorn117

Original Post

Balance about Torchwood and Hover goat

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I finally get torchwood and hover goat, and used those characters.

Torch wood is overpowered so it grind the zombies into piece. Nobody can counter the torchwood.

When torch wood use smolding madness, it can even beats engineer using bolt turret and pirot usnig cannon!

By using blazing blast, doctor and super brainz is impossible to get close to torch wood if they don't want to be burned by torchwood.

When using leaf shield, torchwood is nearly immortal and withstand heavy fire of all zombies.

While torchwood makes a mess at objective point , the other plants just walk into the objective and capture the objective so easily.

He need some nurf.

And hover goat balance is good but damage increase assist score is too low. It gives only 10 points with xp double multiplier. I think at least 50 points will be proper.

Message 1 of 14 (876 Views)

Re: Balance about Torchwood and Hover goat

★★★★ Guide

Torchwood is easy to combat if you don't just run at it thinking you are going to muscle it into the ground, you already lost....  As with any shooting game its all about tactics they die just like any other plant.  

Message 2 of 14 (857 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Torchwood isn't that overpowering. If I march into the garden all by myself, every opposition points their firepower on me and I'm immediately vanquished like a mech that walks into the garden. Good to average players aren't going to let you in without challenging you.

Message 3 of 14 (851 Views)

★★★ Guide

The Torchwood is fine. Stop playing against bad players.

Message 4 of 14 (822 Views)

Hero (Retired)
It's laughable how often someone is here complaining about the overpowered and unstoppable Torchwood.

I played a good number of hours of Turf Takeover and there were a number of Torchwood squaring off on the field and when they were on the opposite team it became a sort of sport to take them out.

For all the complaints about how it's a Zombie meat grinder a quick and easy ZPG to the face, Smouldering Madness or not, and he's firewood.

The if you stand there and trade fire he'll probably take you down if he's at full Health snd that's why you don't do that.

I've triggered my ZPG, stepped around a corner to let it loose and stepped back into cover before he hit the ground. Or nailed him from a rooftop above, sniped him down, or run circles around him as a Roadie Z on the jackhammer blasting away.

He's a big easy target just like your average Z-Mech, formidable yes, but you can still handle him if you do more than simply play a game of "Run and Gun".
Message 5 of 14 (802 Views)

★★ Guide

I made 77 eliminations and a killstreak of 15 with Torchwood. It depends on the team, if you (or your team) don't know how to counter some characters, you're screwed. Some players still don't know about the new characters and just stand by you (happens a lot with the goat) it make it so easier lol

Message 6 of 14 (775 Views)

★ Guide

@illinois1977 wrote:

The Torchwood is fine. Stop playing against bad players.

Hey some of us are trying. We can't all be marksmen. Standard smileTeeth baredStandard smile

Message 7 of 14 (768 Views)

★★ Guide

Maybe a speed nerf could be enough

Message 8 of 14 (749 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just use counter tanks like Super Brainz or Allstar and you'll be fine against him (i know i can kill torchwoods with my goalie allstar).

Message 9 of 14 (710 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'd say no nerf to either. Learn how to counter their abilities. They are fine the way they are.

Message 10 of 14 (690 Views)