Re: Balance Update - June 5

by spartandeath1026

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

They somehow left out the tick tank... I noticed something before in regards to Scorpion vs Predator vs Tick tank. A Scorpion tank can't win on a 1 to 1 scenario with predator that's why Nod created the Rivals Tick tank. Tick tanks can win if both it and a Predator are left on a 1 to 1 fight with no intervention of either side. I would ask the dev's to give tick tanks a speed upgrade in change for its measly small HP. If a tick tank never burrowed, it would die even to a pit-bull. I would also suggest a GDI equivalent to the Tick tank, where it can attack on the move and if its idle, it deploys and gains a 2 range, but it has a 1 in 2 chance of missing if it attacks a unit that's far away. MRLS can't fire if its moving and loses if a tank managed to get up close to it.

Message 11 of 33 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@xrmiao4 wrote:

@DarkGarithos wrote:

Mohawk gunship not working, its still not firing while moving. Pls fix the issue

The fact that it can only fire left does not change. Adding raider is not useful. Your opponent's unit has to move with your mohawk side by side but how could this happen lol?

The problem is i tested earlier, mohawk have to stand still then only it shot the opponent unit but not by moving around

Message 12 of 33 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Maybe the Mohawk gunship would be more useful if it has a gun on both left and right side. This would make it look like the transport helicopter of Renegade X. The main difference is the helicopter is anti-infantry and the gunship is anti-vehicle.

Message 13 of 33 (579 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Did you change something else 😠?  Now stank can not oneshot a 1 flat level higher without training orca bomber

Message 14 of 33 (562 Views)

★ Guide

Most changes seem good, but what I don't like is how the game is being pushed towards a double harvester/Liang meta. Every game I play vs gdi use this tactic since there's really not much you can do early game anymore. (maybe it's not so bad at even levels but I don't think you can judge this game like that because games are never even). 

The orca is now even stronger than it was before, its already way cheaper than stealth tanks and now the once good nod warfactory deck is completely dominated by just spamming orcas. Just spent a whole month of clone labs on the stealth tank too, but looks like they can't deal with orcas as well anymore since they can't chase them as well. Really surprised how big of a difference this makes. 

Message 15 of 33 (543 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

You know what would be nice for another Nod vehicle? A experimental vehicle derived from stolen blueprints of the slingshot. I'd say it would be the mantis, but it can be named any other way. This vehicle I want to suggest is a stronger AA vehicle compared to the stealth tank and goes toe to toe with slingshots, if they are both floating and can aim at the other.

Message 16 of 33 (533 Views)

★ Apprentice

Nerf the slingshot it too overpowered anand need a health nerf, nerf the mammoth tank speed and damage,nerf dr.liang and make him only able to heal one unit at a time with the drone make the drone a ome shot and lower it's durability, kane obelisk should be similar to a giga cannon, basilisk need a biff where it doesn't recharge it beam on squad units, apc need lower health since they shouldn't be more tankier than a tank and make them cheaper, make the lazer drones more tanky like war dogs but maybe lower the attack speed, phantom could use more missles but with more missles lower it's damage,give stealth tanks there speed back, increade jumpjets health and slightly there damage, decrease the attack of pitbull but make it fire 2 missles at once

Message 17 of 33 (490 Views)

★ Guide

This balance update is * up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 18 of 33 (481 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

JJT, as a 40 cost fast moving anti vehicle unit, become more spamable and better for early rushes, so we might need a revert on that.

Message 19 of 33 (461 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Trolloween wrote:

Most changes seem good, but what I don't like is how the game is being pushed towards a double harvester/Liang meta. Every game I play vs gdi use this tactic since there's really not much you can do early game anymore. (maybe it's not so bad at even levels but I don't think you can judge this game like that because games are never even). 

I feel like there is too many things I have to do and my fingers are not enough. I have to keep my scout blocking the tib field while ordering other units around...

@Trolloween wrote:

The orca is now even stronger than it was before, its already way cheaper than stealth tanks and now the once good nod warfactory deck is completely dominated by just spamming orcas. Just spent a whole month of clone labs on the stealth tank too, but looks like they can't deal with orcas as well anymore since they can't chase them as well. Really surprised how big of a difference this makes. 

I tried to get rid of banshee for my nod warfac build but I recently realize I really need it.

Message 20 of 33 (434 Views)