Re: Balance Update - April 3

by s70ABlackHawk

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

The rebalancing changes I believe will be most beneficial to both the players and ea..  It shows the dedication of the developers and their ppl to make the game not only fun, but fair as well. Thank you for listening to your players!!!

Message 41 of 48 (853 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Snipers are mircoheavy and don't kill as fast as shockwave but die 3 time faster

Message 42 of 48 (844 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Is the rhino better than apc now? 

Message 43 of 48 (825 Views)

★ Guide
@11879559 are u serious? it seems like u are a bot run by ea. balancing makes the fun not more fair. it makes it more playable. there is no fair in this update at all!?
Message 44 of 48 (817 Views)

★★★ Novice

MG squad nerf was a bit too much. It already struggles against other anti infantry as well as being slow to get into position. Not sure why the nerf to the wheels was necessary they were pretty easy to take out 1v1 with a rocket squad or even chemical warriors. Avatar need the nerf it is still too fast imo. 

Message 45 of 48 (705 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This game is anything but balanced anymore. So frustrating. Too many units. Doesn’t matter what you pick you get lined up against a opponent with exactly the right unit to walk all over you. I rarely even get a missile to launch in my favour. This used to be a great game. It’s gone to * now.

Message 46 of 48 (645 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Can you please buff the Rhino again? It’s useless anti-anything. At least make it be able to fire on the move and it’s counterpart the NOD Buggy. My maxed out Tier 10 Rhino still can’t defeat a Tier lower laser squad or two tiers below scarabs. Just ridiculous that you pay so much tib for nothing really. Takes two Rhinos to defeat one unit all the time.  Plus the fact you pay 30 tib to be constantly defeated by missile squads at 20 tib? This isn’t going by your whole selling point of units that cost more are better. 

Message 47 of 48 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Rhino definitely worse the more I play it. The other issue is speed. You seriously think making it the same speed as the infantry running around makes it fair too? This is stupid in my opinion. How can foot infantry run as fast as a vehicle? And the vehicle can’t even fire on the move to mow down said infantry units? I can’t believe you’d make a more expensive unit to just be useless against units that pump out three times as fast. Whilst you micro all over the map to chase one little infantry unit. Rolls my eyes on that one sorry. 

Message 48 of 48 (572 Views)