Re: Balance Update - April 3

by xrmiao4

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Mister_Crac,

I talked with the balance team yesterday, and the Disruptor damage against structures wasn't adjusted. I'll chat with them again today, to make doubly sure that it didn't change.

Hi @tweak_fer,

Pitbull is strong against vehicles; buggy is strong against infantry. It should be expected that, even 1 level down, the Pitbull should do well against a Buggy.

Message 31 of 48 (865 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry I meant attack bike, or how it is called in English. He's also a bit cheaper, 30 Vs 40. So it makes sense that he is not as strong as the gdi opponent.

Message 32 of 48 (848 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
yup, pitbulls beat bikes on a 1v1 since bikes lose attack damage when losing members while pitbull does not.
Message 33 of 48 (837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[Edit - Admin.] stop with all the balancing bull crap, that’s exactly what blizzard did with StarCraft two and all the cool units and everything that made that game fun just turn into checkers .  So if I want to play checkers I’ll get a checker game board, but we’re playing command and conquer where GDI and nod have their own quirks. That’s what makes the game awesome so stop it everything was fine before if you knew how to defend yourself you could get around anything but making the game viable for newbies is ridiculous

Message 34 of 48 (830 Views)

★★★★ Guide

So now banshee and mohawk have the same damage but mohawk kills harv slower? What's the point? Mohawk is specialized and should be stronger.

Message 35 of 48 (808 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know it’s freaking ridiculous what’s worse is the unit sniper doesn’t snipe anyone.  If it takes more than two shots to kill any infantry then what the hell is the point of that unit. I feel sick to my stomach that I even leveled it up and use the cloning lab on it it still sucks

Message 36 of 48 (800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They should just call it what it is which is “infantry unit with a girl voice” because it’s the * on the field  that’s for sure 

Message 37 of 48 (799 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
how many levels of disadvantage are you at that a sniper needs to take more than 2 shots to kill a unit? They 1 shot rifles, and 2 shot flames and rockets at equal levels
Message 38 of 48 (772 Views)

★ Guide
at equal lvl snipers need 3 shoots vs flames and 2 vs rockets but i think its okish.
whats rly bothering is that unitlvl difference is still the biggest issue. i kind of get punished for playing good with some * games i have to face units i cant properbly counter. fair - NO, fun - NO, could the devs work out something that it feels less * -TOTALY YES. give xp for that kind of games or coins or what ever just to make it less painfull and anoying
Message 39 of 48 (768 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
hmmm, 150 damage per sniper and 400 hp for flame/shocks. Yup, you are right, if you don't have something else doing a small amount of damage it needs all 3 shots. Good catch.
Message 40 of 48 (761 Views)