Re: Balance Patches and Discord Monitoring

by Mister_Crac

Original Post

Balance Patches and Discord Monitoring

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Can someone please confirm the following:

• EA is monitoring the Discord Channels for 'Command & Conquer Rivals' specifically the channel 'Balance'.

• There will be an up and coming balance patch in the near future

thank you,

Message 1 of 11 (1,741 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

The only persons who could seriously confirm something like this are employees of EA, and they are not talking to us anymore since the community manager (EA_Dance) was let go.

Message 2 of 11 (1,675 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

AN EA spokesperson specifically said that they have a 'live studio' that monitors this forum, and who could provide some answers. So here I am waiting for the 'live studio'. Where are you? Thanks

Message 3 of 11 (1,653 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@ArJobse wrote:

AN EA spokesperson specifically said that they have a 'live studio' that monitors this forum, and who could provide some answers. So here I am waiting for the 'live studio'. Where are you? Thanks

Maybe they're only monitoring the forums. They are trying to be silent cause they are planning new features into the game. Heard of the leaks involving the new Nod air units? I hope they release more units than that. Right now they're banning users who spill hatred towards them/around the community. I bet @governer7778 got banned so many times that he must have spent a year or two offline cause of all those bans.

Message 4 of 11 (1,637 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Constructive criticism from faithful players is good for the game, many games thrive thanks to them. Namely when world of tanks console became Mercenary, they worked with supertester contributors on that mode. 

This game was very transparent all the way til July, before that we know what’s coming and would prepare to for each events, it was a very positive thing. Then suddenly all fall silent, a month or so after an earnings call article mention the game did not met E@ expectations. 

we would love to support the game , but silence and lack of communication is not the way for any relationships, regardless interpersonal or player to developer. 
I don’t think the players want more new units when clearly there are bugs to be iron out First. 
fixing the games bugs then fix unit balance such as: OP cyborg and zone trooper etc, over reliance of tech deck, buff Kane, reduce Liang bro/sister capabilities etc etc. 

Message 5 of 11 (1,624 Views)

★★★ Novice

who wants to support a game or company when their match engine SUCKS so bad,.....you want a better game just fix the STUPID match engine!!!.....no money from me and probably others if the earnings call reflected having such a SUCKY match engine!!!!!!!!

Message 6 of 11 (1,618 Views)

★ Apprentice

The only one that sux is the doubleharvesrerspam....

And in other games theres no lvlcap of units lmao.

Message 7 of 11 (1,613 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Cerinah106 wrote:

The only one that sux is the doubleharvesrerspam....

And in other games theres no lvlcap of units lmao.

Agree with that one... a player who knows how to micro can easily pour out a double harv followed by tech or expensive units like Borca and APC. I for one would like to see double harvester outlawed until said player reached master rank at least once. I think the double harvester spam is somehow ruining the game.

Message 8 of 11 (1,581 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@ArJobse wrote:

Well, they used to have a community manager (EA_Dance). She was active on different social media, including this forum here and also Discord I believe. But she is no longer working for EA since her contract has expired.

I too heard rumours that there is supposed to be a new community support manager. But they are nowhere to be seen or heard from. So I think that it is probably just a rumour and not the truth.

Message 9 of 11 (1,569 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Mister_Crac wrote:

Well, they used to have a community manager (EA_Dance). She was active on different social media, including this forum here and also Discord I believe. But she is no longer working for EA since her contract has expired.

They should have renewed the contract so we can know what's going on in the development side...  at this rate, the game gets really boring and I want to leave for one or two months. I will be inactive on the forums and will be partially active in the game. I'll only access the game to check the daily rewards and if there's an ongoing event I could play. I'd see you all again by January next year.

Message 10 of 11 (1,563 Views)