Background contrast career mode

by funkso

Original Post

Background contrast career mode

★★★ Novice

Hello EA,

When playing career mode in English Premier league (MU), the blue background makes my eyes tired in under half an hour and I can barely see. Maybe you should update contrast ratio or please make it possible for user to control 2-3 versions of backgrounds. For ex: original(who likes blue backgrounds etc.), light and dark modes. I am seriously thinking if that would be a case for this Fifa21 I might even return it and keep playing Fifia20 version.

Thank you,

Taras Savka

Message 1 of 4 (380 Views)

Re: Background contrast career mode

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @funkso, I will pass it on to the team.

Have you checked your TV settings and tried to play around with them to see if you can find a more pleasing look that does not cause you issues?

If not it is worth taking a look at, a properly calibrated TV can look amazing compared to out of the box settings. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (300 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for your reply.

It's definitely not the TV. I have Fifa 20 and other games and none of them have an issue like that. I also noticed that mixing blue with red isn't just the best choice.

-Taras Savka

Message 3 of 4 (291 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @funkso I wasn't saying it was a TV issue but rather by playing around with your settings you may be able to improve the experience.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (282 Views)