Re: Back to the fight

by emandab98

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Back to the fight

★★★ Newbie

Like most people I hate losing, can there be an immediate return to action button rather than seeing the defeat logo and then back to the main menu before having to reselect the battle and then wait for a match and then wait to start, a quick get back to the fight button on the defeat logo would stop me turning off the game in irritation at losing, thinking about it the same button for victory would be great too, thanks

Message 1 of 12 (656 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Guide

Idea:

When the match ends, you can request a rematch. If the other player accepts, you fight again. But for this round you don‘t gain/loose any medals, but instead gain bonus XP and/or coins.

So for example, you almost beat him, but his strategy was a bit too strong, so you request a rematch and try to beat it this time. He won last match, so he should accept the request, and now you can practice against his strategy without punishment (no medals lost if you fail again).

Why removing the medal gain/loss? Because with it, winners will ALWAYS ask for a rematch, but losers will NEVER accept. Reason: winners think it‘s easy bonus medals, while losers think they have no chance. But you should still be rewarded for playing a rematch, so that is the reason why the bonus rewards should exist.

View in thread

Message 9 of 12 (513 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I sometimes rage quit too lol Kazkids are you in an alliance yet?

Message 2 of 12 (654 Views)

Why not face your defeat like men. Your opponent does when you beat him.
Message 3 of 12 (636 Views)

★★ Apprentice

speaking of... it should be a rematch button at the end of the match.

Message 4 of 12 (617 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Sounds nice if you want to fight the same opponent again and again. Lets say you were close to winning and then you lost. You then challenge him to another battle, and another, and another. This never ends until either of you are fatigued or you don't want to fight him anymore. To make it more appetizing, each rematch rewards the victor 5 gems, with an increment of 2 gems after that. First rematch reward 5 gems, then 7 then 9... all the way to 15.

Message 5 of 12 (610 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:
Why not face your defeat like men. Your opponent does when you beat him.

I don't face defeat like a man... ever seen my shared replay where I decimated my opponent's army? It was a tough match for him. There was another one like that where I pulled back after walling him in for sometime after launching the first nuke. He didn't have enough time to destroy my base. Have you ever played with a playful cougar? Its the same thing when fighting me when I have no intention to win. Check the pinned post "Post entertaining replays here!".

Message 6 of 12 (597 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Good idea, I’d thought about it just randomising the opponent as if does normally but the option to play the same person again would be good, those really narrow defeats hurt more!
Message 7 of 12 (574 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EinarThePillager wrote:

Sounds nice if you want to fight the same opponent again and again. Lets say you were close to winning and then you lost. You then challenge him to another battle, and another, and another. This never ends until either of you are fatigued or you don't want to fight him anymore. To make it more appetizing, each rematch rewards the victor 5 gems, with an increment of 2 gems after that. First rematch reward 5 gems, then 7 then 9... all the way to 15.

Obviously there would be an option to pass if the other requested a rematch. You wouldn't be forced to rematch.

Message 8 of 12 (542 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Idea:

When the match ends, you can request a rematch. If the other player accepts, you fight again. But for this round you don‘t gain/loose any medals, but instead gain bonus XP and/or coins.

So for example, you almost beat him, but his strategy was a bit too strong, so you request a rematch and try to beat it this time. He won last match, so he should accept the request, and now you can practice against his strategy without punishment (no medals lost if you fail again).

Why removing the medal gain/loss? Because with it, winners will ALWAYS ask for a rematch, but losers will NEVER accept. Reason: winners think it‘s easy bonus medals, while losers think they have no chance. But you should still be rewarded for playing a rematch, so that is the reason why the bonus rewards should exist.

Message 9 of 12 (514 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@xMaksuss wrote:

Idea:

That is an excellent idea. I hope they will implement it.

Message 10 of 12 (486 Views)